19: 1 Year Later...

It's been a year since we've come back from the island.

Taeyong's dad is serving 10 years in prison.

Johnny is now the owner of Cherry Bomb Cafe and it is the most popular coffee shop in N-City.

Taeil is a famous singer and owns the SM building.

Yuta lives with Mark in a small apartment and they both own a dance studio.

Doyoung is teaching, and "raising" a group of kids called NCT Dream to become idols. They often work with Mark and Yuta and are planing to work under Taeil.

Jaehyun is a working father of 5.

Haechan is in Doyoung's Dream group and spends most of his days terrorizing Doyoung.

Jungwoo got better but sadly moved out of the Seoul area. The whole ordeal was too much for him and he is now living with his parents.

And Taeyong?

Well... me and him are together now. ♡

"Hey babe." Taeyong says walking by, pecking me on the cheek. I notice he was dressed up and grabbing his shoes.

"Where you going?" I ask.

"To the beach side, I'm going to hang out with some of the boys." Taeyong answered.

"Alright, don't get on any cruise ships." I joke. Taeyong looks at me with a serious, deadpan look. 

His face then lightens up. "Too soon." He says waltzing back up to me and kissing me on the lips. "Got to run!" Taeyong ends, runnig towards the door.

"So you're just going to leave me?" I whine.

"I'll be home before 8:00 pm and make it up to you tonight!" He ends with a wink.

I blush and shake my head as he exits the door.

I ready myself to leave aswell so that I can meet up with my best friend Mi-sun.

"Hey girlie!" Mi-sun shouts running towards me.

"Hi babe." I respond hugging my best friend.

"Do you miss being here, in society." She ask.

"It's been a year, but I actually kinda miss the island. I mean, being alone with 9 attractive guys." I sighed "Don'tTellTaeyong." I quickly end. My friend laughs and we continue.

"You worried me so much when you were gone." Mi-sun says.

"Well you should have found me before Taeyong's dad did." I sighed. "He kinda misses his dad. Not the way he is now, but the way he was before. When he was sweet, and loving."

"Atleast he has you." Mi-sun replies smiling at me.

"Yeah, you're right." I smile back.

I got back home and waited for Taeyong. He soon enters the door and I run up for a tight hug.

He starts kissing all over my face.

"Time to make it up to you." Taeyong speaks with a wide grin.

"Wait, we haven't even ate yet." I say.

"Don't worry, I'll fill you up." Taeyong flirts. He drops us on the couch.

We both laugh together and let the night consume us.

THE END.

Author: I know this isn't the best book, but I hope the end sufficed and I hope you enjoyed reading. 💖