18: Face Off

I run up to Jungwoo and crouch beside him. I place my hand on his wrist, searching for pulse.

His heart was still beating, but his breathing was slow and he was slowly blinking his eyes.

"Jungwoo you're going to be fine. I promise, okay? Just keep your eyes open." I say to him.

"I-I would just slow you guys down, go *cough* on without me." He responds, teary eyes. I mumble in sadness,

"Jungwoo, no."

Taeyong places a hand on my shoulder and we both frown down towards Jungwoo.

"What in the world is that!?" We hear Taeyong's dad yell in the distance.

Everyone looks up as a police helicopter starts making it's way down towards the island.

"We're saved!" Donghyuck yells, flinging his hands in the air. The only problem is he was holding on to Mr. Lee (Taeyong's dad) and when he let go Mr. Lee broke free from the other boys grip.

Once free, Mr. Lee runs straight to a gun stranded on the beach.

He then aims the gun in Taeyong's direction.

"I told you boy, either you work with me or you-"

As he is ending the sentence he pulls the trigger.

Taeyong get's scared and tries to jump out from the guns perimeter, but when it's to late to move all we hear is a small,

*click*

"Huh?" Mr. Lee ask, examining the gun. There were no bullets left.

"Oh shi-" before Mr. Lee could finish, the helicopter lands right beside him.

"Not so fast Mr. Lee, we've heard a lot about you." The officer from the helicopter speaks.

Mr. Lee tried to run but the police grabbed him real quick and put him in hand cuffs.

"You're going away for a long time, punk." This came from the officer.

"While Taeyong's dad getting locked up is heartwarming and all, can we please hurry and get off this stupid island?" Doyoung ask.

"Agreed, Johnny, grab Jungwoo." Taeyong demands.

Johnny covers Jungwoo's wound and throws him over his shoulder. Everyone boards the helicopter and awaits reaching the homeland once more...

Author note: This is definitely the worst chapter I have ever written, ever, so I'm sorry. I've just really lost interest for this story, but I realized I had to finish it since there are so many new readers. There's only one more page after this so you can choose to read that and probably read the lamest ending ever, or you can imagine the end from page 17 on. :(: