13: Explanation

I slowly blink my eyes and open them to see Mark hovering above me.

He was sitting next to me, but reached across my body to grab a towel resulting in his head hanging over mind.

He leans back and blushes.

"I'm sorry." He quickly states. I sit up and grab my head. It hurt so bad.

"What happened?" I question.

"When you fell, you hit your head pretty bad, it has a small cut." Mark tells me. He hands me a cool towel. Probably drenched in water.

"Where'd you get this towel?" I ask, there's no way they made it on the island.

"Taeyong had it," Mark response. "He also has a lot of explaining to do."

Taeyong then walks in with the rest of the boys.

"I'm so sorry. I'll explain everything." Taeyong says. He carried an untellable expression. Almost like sad and worried.

"Well, go one now." Hyuck impatiently says.

"M-My dad, he set this up." Taeyong begins. The room filled with gasp and what's then quickly fell silent. Taeyoung continued. "For those of you who don't know, my dad is evil. He works with a group of shady men who constantly try to hurt people. He planned to get the Captain drunk and crash the ship."

"Then why did you drag us on this cruise?" Doyoung questions.

"I wanted to save everybody but it was too late. When the storm came and Y/N fell over board I had to save her. I thought everyone else would be fine in the life boats but," Taeyong begun to tear up. (Warning: Small mention of death. I don't see it as that big because I don't give any details but if the concept makes you feel uncomfortable or triggered please skip this line) "E-Everyone wasn't f-fine. I s-saw a y-young girl, s-she, a-and she w-was-"

"You don't have to say it." I cut him off knowing what he was going to say.

"That's why I've been cold. After seeing that, k-knowing my dad's capable of such horrible things, I passed out with Y/N in my arms. When I woke up on the island I should've know it was my dad's doings but I hoped that it was just a normal island. I hoped I could use this time to get away from him and plan how to stop him. The lion was fake because my dad tampered with this island. I didn't mean to drag any of you into this, especially you Y/N, I'm sorry." Taeyong ends.

"Yeah, you should be." Mark says, exiting the house.

All the boys shake their heads in disapproval and left as well.

The house was just left with me and Taeyong. Tears slowly drip from his eyes. It wasn't all his fault. It was his dad. I bet he was beating himself up over this, so I couldn't stay mad at him.

I lean forwards towards Taeyong. SLAP

"That was for dragging your friends into this mess." Then, I softly hug him.

"And this is for trying to save everyone, including me." I smile as he wraps his arms around me. "We'll figure this out." I say. "Together."