10: Mystery pt. 2

(Author's Note: I can't believe I just blew off a kiss with my bias, y'all Taeyongzen better be thankful)

"Taeyong?" Doyoung questions.

"Hunters Team, they're always home by sunset. I didn't see any of them earlier, where are they?" I began to panic.

Me and Doyoung got up and left the house. We informed Taeil, Jungwoo, and Haechan of the situation and all of us ran around the island trying to find the missing boys.

"TAEYONG-HYUNG!"

"YUTA!"

"JOHNNY!"

"JAEHYUN!"

"MARK, WHERE ARE YOU!"

We've been screaming for what felt like half an hour now. I was losing hope. Where could they be?

"Y/N, I think we should get home, it's late and we can't see-" Taeil begins.

"No! Are you really going to give up on your friends that easily. We have to find them, they're so close, I can tell." I say.

"Y/N just calm down, you might wake up some anima-" Jungwoo starts.

"How am I supposed to calm down when-"

grrr

"What was that?" Haechan ask, his voice filled with fear.

"I don't know and I don't want to find out, RUN!" Doyoung yells.

In the distance I hear a faint "Help!"

"Guys we can't go now, the others still need us." I shout but no one listens.

Doyoung grabs my hand and drags me back to the tree house.

We all sit down to catch our breath.

"I think I saw a cave behind that animal thing." Taeil speaks.

"Then we have to go there." I say.

"Not yet, we have to make sure it's clear first." Jungwoo says.

"I have an idea." I assure. I give a small glance towards Donghyuck.

"Why are you looking at me?"

"Are you sure this will work?" Taeil ask.

"Uh.. HAECHAN, RUN FAST!" I shout.

The plan was simple, we covered Haechan in left-over fish and used him as bait to distract the animal.

Interrupting my thoughts, we hear Haechan yell. "AHH! IT'S COMING, OH SHI-"

"HAECHAN RUN!" Doyoung screams.

And oh does Haechan run. Probably faster than he ever has before.

Once the animal is out of sight, I drop my self from the tree house and run as fast as I can towards the cave.

"Boys! Are you in here?" I scream.

"OVER HERE!" A voice yells. It sounded like Jaehyun.

I walk towards the edge of the cave to see all of Hunters Team in a hole. Are you kidding me? All this because they fell in a hole.

"BwaHAHAHA! H-How did you g-guys-" I laugh.

"Yeah ha. ha. We fell in a hole, now can you please help us out?" Taeyong sarcastically snares.

"Oh yeah, um, let me get a ladder." I say. I run outside to see Haechan running in circles. I laugh at the whole situation and grab the ladder that Taeil conveniently built yesterday.

I placed it down the hole and all boys climbed out, Taeyong was last and helped me bring the ladder back up.

"Uh, thanks. For uh, finding and helping us." Taeyong says.

"Oh, um, yeah," I start. "I did it for Mark though." I joked and we both laughed.

We made our way back to the house to rest as all the boys begin to tell us what happened.

"So when we were running from that thing, we landed in the pit." Jaehyun ends.

"Yeah, that was not. fun." Johnny adds.

"Well we'll make sure it never happens again." Taeil says. We all laugh. I was thankful that there was a happy ending to this day. But, I can't help but feel I'm forgetting something.

Suddenly, in the distance we hear a faint scream.

"NOT MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!" It yelled. Worry filled my body.

"What was that?" Taeyong ask. He had a very confused expression. Me, Jungwoo, Doyoung, and Taeil all look at each other. At the same time we all screamed,

"HAECHAN!"