4: Deserted

My eyes shot open as I was surrounded by this cool feeling. It then hit me.

Shoot. I fell in.

Frick, I can't swim.

I began to panic. I started hyperventilating and gasping for air.

Water begun to fill my lungs and I blacked out.

I woke up to the sound of seagulls. I slowly blinked my eyes open to see them flying in a circle above my head.

I was bright. The sun radiating so much heat my hair was almost dry. Was I out all night?

I lift my head up and look at my surroundings. I was laying in some sand, water straight in front of me, the tide stopping right in front of my bare toes.

My shoes must have washed away.

I turn around and notice a huge jungle. Where am I?

I stand up brushing the sand off myself. I soon realized my clothes were torn. Very torn. The small pieces of fabric were thankful good enough to cover the 'important parts'.

I look to my side to see Jungwoo laying on the shore in almost the same condition I was. Except there was a big difference.

He was bleeding.

I panicked and quickly walked up to him. Limping a bit. I wonder what happened to my leg.

I crouch by him and shake him a bit. He slowly starts waking up. Thank god he was alive.

I motion him stay put. I quickly dragged myself to the ocean shore. I didn't question anything that was happening right now. I just wanted to help Jungwoo.

I cup some water in my hands and run back towards Jungwoo.

I rinse the cut on his arm then wrap it up with a random piece of cloth I found from my outfit.

"Taeyong-hyung?" Jungwoo barely gets out while pointing behind me. I quickly turn around to meet eyes with Taeyong.

"Taeyong, are you okay!" I asked. He simply nods. His arms were crossed and a serious expression was left on his face. Nothing like the warm one I'd seen earlier.

Mark walks up to us from the other side of the beach and questioned, "What is going on here?"