16: Visitor

The morning rings around and both Taeil and Y/N were surprised to see the arrangement they've ended up in. Taeil was spooning Y/N with his arms around her waist and his chin pushed into the nape of her neck.

"Good morning." Taeil mumbles sitting up.

"G-Good morning." I say, removing myself from his arms. Blushing a bit.

I look around the room to see bodies spread out everywhere in every-which way. Some of the boys even cuddling each other.

One body I didn't see, is Taeyong's.

I assumed he was getting breakfast, so I walked outside only to see him sleeping on the beach.

I shake my head as I make my way over to him.

I slightly kick his figure. "Yah, what are you doing sleeping on the beach, eh? I bet you have sand everywhere."

Taeyong slowly stands up and brushes himself off. "I'd rather have sand up my crack than watch you and Taeil canoodling." He states with irritation. I sarcastically laugh at his comment and turn around to not face him.

"You almost sound like a jealous boyfriend." I say while walking away. I expected Taeyong to follow me but when I didn't hear any footsteps in the sand I turn around and glared at him. "What's your problem?"

Taeyong stood there with a blank face. He looked like he was deep in thought.

"Taeyong!" Johnny yelled, snapping him out of his trance. We both looked towards Johnny who was leaning out of the house and ushering Taeyong towards him.

Taeyong quickly walks past me but not before uddering a quick, "As if I'd date you."

This comment made me mad but at the same time kinda sad.

"Whatever!" I yell. "I'd wouldn't be seen dead with a guy like yo-" I half way get out before my mouth is covered and I'm pulled away.

Taeyong P.O.V.

"What do you need Johnny?" I ask entering the house, not looking back at Y/N.

"Well, when I was searching for breakfast this morning I saw some boats pulled up towards the north end of the island." Johnny speaks.

"What! And you're just telling me this now!" I yell frantically running around. We're finally out of here. "Everyone grab your stuff, we're going home!"

I start running towards the north end to speak to the people on the boats and see if they can hold everyone in one trip when I notice something.

There was a familiar logo on those boats.

I then met face to face with something I was hopping to never see.

"D-Dad?!"