Chapter 14

"We need to get up before the kids get up." I whisper in her ear.

"Emma I'm tired." She says.

"Regina we've slept all yesterday and it's 11am."

"Yeah well you fucked me to good and now I'm tired."

"If you don't get up I'm.."

"Please do." She turned around and got on top of me.

"You didn't let me finish." I say.

"You're hard.. Do I turn you on Miss Swan?" Before I answer I flip her over so that I'm on top.

"I told you that's not my name.. It's Swan-Mills.. And don't you ever forget that Madam Mayor."

"And if I forget again?"

"I'll fuck you so hard that it will be impossible for you to walk for a year."

"I'm so wet from you saying that."

"Well you'll be wet for a few hours because Sam is up and we need to talk to them."

"Fine.. You go start breakfast and I'll go get myself off." She whispers in my ear.

"Only if you think about me."

"What??? You're going to let me get myself off?"

"Only if you can except the challenge."

"(Laughs) Yeah right."

"I'll be down stairs Gina." I say smiling at her.

———————-

"Good morning mom." Sam says.

"Morning baby."

"I came over here because ma didn't come home last night.. But if I would have known you and Gabby was going to be going at it like animals then I would have stayed at home."

"About that.." Regina says.

"No fucking way."

"Watch your mouth young lady." Regina says.

"So you're telling me you and mama was upstairs banging each other?" Sam asks.

"Banging??? Who says banging?" Regina asks.

"Well Fucking.. I was trying to watch my language but yeah.. You two were up there fucking..."

"Sam stop with the fuck work please." I say.

"Mama said it so many times and now that I think about it.. I'm going to be sick.. Excuse me but I think I'm going out for breakfast." Sam says.

"Samantha you are having breakfast with us.. Your brother is in his way now and."

"Hey mom.. Oh hey Mama.. I didn't know you were coming." Henry says.

"Oh she already did." Sam whispers.

"SAMANTHA!!" Regina yells..

"I'm sorry.. I'm confused.. And mama why are you here?"

"Let's just say she was here long before we got here."

"You didn't come home last night and if you were here when Sam got here last night.. Then that means you stayed the night and if you stayed the night that means you and mom.. (Gasps) You were total banging last night." Henry smiles at us.

"Stop with the banging word please." Regina says.

"Well fucking.. Were two were fucking each other and thought you could hide it."

"Okay if one of you say something else I don't like, I'm going to bury you."

"So are you two back together?" Sam asks.

"I don't know because we.."

"Yes we are back together.. Now what's for breakfast we are hungry... And by we I mean me and my baby."

"(Gasps) You can have sex this close to giving birth?" Henry asks.

"What did I just say?" Regina says.

"Sorry.." He says.

"And yes.. Now drop it."

"One more question." Sam asks.

"What is it?" Regina asks.

"How is this going to work with you carrying Robin's kid?"

"Oh about that.. It's my kid and he can go to hell." I say.

"(Laughs) Mom you can't take his kid.. He's a really mean jerk he will try and take us to court and everything.. What if he.. Never mind.. Sorry mama I won't say anything."

"It's okay.. She knows."

"That he ugh.."

"Yes.. Your mother knows that Robin hits me."

"I'm sorry what?" Sam says.

"Sam it's okay now.. I'm."

"He put his hands on you and you didn't say anything?"

"Henry walked in on him when he slapped me in the face and pushed me down on the bed."

"That some of bitch."

"Samantha language." Regina says.

"Fuck that.. He hit you and you didn't say anything.. Mom do something." Samantha says.

"I did.. I shot him.. Now who wants bacon?" I said.

"You shot him?" Henry says.

"Yes."

"If I had a gun I would have killed him.. I tried to fight him off but he was way stronger than me.. He broke my arm and crushed my ankle with his steel toe work boots." And that pissed me off.

"Regina the kids will finish breakfast for you.. I'll be back later."

"Emma wait.. Where are you going?"

"To do what I should have done in the first place." I say grabbing my truck keys.

"Emma you are not going to go and kill him." Regina says.

"He put his fucking hands on my kid!" I yell..

"Please calm down."

"I was pissed when I found out what he did to you Gina and that's why I shot him.. But to know that he was the cause of my kid's scholarship.. He broke his arm and crushed his angle Regina.. You know he's a dead man."

"Emma you've changed.. Please don't do this.. Your daughter needs you." She says.

"Regina.. Baby .. I'm.."

"Please think about the baby.. He is not worth it."

"Fine.. But if he shows his face around you or my kids.. I'm putting a bullet in his head." I then walk out the door.

————————————————————————————————