Chapter 17

"Samantha sweetheart we need to talk." Regina says.

"I want to be alone mama." She whispers.

"I know baby but we need to talk." I say.

"Fine." She says and Regina opens the door.

"Sweetheart are you okay?" Regina asks Sam.

"No mom.. My boyfriend who I thought loved me, embarrassed me in front of you guys so no.. I'm not okay."

"Honey I don't care about that but I do want to talk about is what he said."

"Which part?" Sam asks.

"Ughh.. When he ugh.." I struggled to say it.

"How long have you been sexual active?" Regina says.

"Oh god.." Samantha covers her face.

"No that long okay.. I see now that it was a mistake.. All he care about it is... Nevermind."

"You say what's on your mind sweetheart." Regina says.

"You calling me sweetheart makes it sound like you feel sorry for me."

"It's not that we feel sorry for you honey.. We.."

"And you mom.. What's with the honey?"

"Okay Samantha listen.. You we're having sex with this boy and tell us about." Regina says.

"Oh and now she's pissed.. Now that's the mama I know."

"Well I'm Pregnant and under a lot of pressure so forgive me if I'm being a little polite about it."

"I didn't you guys because I didn't think I had to."

"Excuse me?? You didn't have to." I say.

"Yeah.. Henry has been fucking those cheerleaders for years and you haven't been questioning him.. Have you??

"HENRY!" Regina yells.

"Oh crap! No mama wait I didn't mean.."

"Oh no I heard what you said."

"Ma'am?" Henry says walking into the room.

"So you're having sex too." Regina asks. And Henry eyes went wide.

"You rat!!!" He yells.

"Answer me." Regina whispers.

"Yes ma but I'm careful I swear."

"Are you careful with all of them?" I ask.

"Dang Samantha you told her about the threesome too? What else did you tell them because.."

"Henry wait.." Samantha tries to cut in but it's too late.

"You had a threesome?? Are you fucking serious?" Regina yells.

"Look baby maybe you shouldn't be yelling so much considering you're.."

"Don't tell me what to do Miss Swan."

"Call me Miss Swan again and I'll take you to our bedroom." I whisper in her ear and she was lost for words.

"Jesus Christ mom what did you say to her??? She looks like she's about to pass out." Sam asks.

"Nothing that concerns you and Henry?? A threesome really?" I ask with a smile.

"Emma I swear to god if you are smiling about this I will break you.."

"Right ugh.. Son that's not cool.. You could easily catch a disease you should be more careful."

"I used a condom.. I'm not stupid and I only did it with one of them.. The other chick was.. Nevermind let's just say she was a little occupied at the time I was banging the other chick if you know what I mean." He says with a smile.