Chapter 7

Regina POV

"Mom!" Henry tells.

"Yes dear?"

"Have you see my cel phone?"

"It's on the couch. Hurry up we have to go."

"Good morning love. How was the appointment yesterday?"

"Ugh good."

"So are you pregnant?" He ask with a smile on his face.

"Yeah."

"How far along are you?"

"Ugh.. I forgot.. Like 8 I think.. So that would make me two months." I lie because if I say I'm 14 weeks then he would know this is Emma's baby.

"I'm so happy baby." He leans in to kiss me.

"What are we happy about?" Sam asks.

"Nothing I'm.."

"Your mom and I are having a baby." Robin says.. Shit!!!!!

"Are you fucking serious?" Sam asks me.

"Excuse me? You better watch your tone on how you talk to me and stop cursing."

"Whatever." She says and walks away.

"Samantha get back here." I say and she keeps walking.

"Sam your mother was talking to you." I look up and see Emma standing there.

"She's pregnant with his baby." Sam says.

"I know.. Now apologize to your mother.. Apologize to the both of them."

"But.."

"No buts.. Now." Emma says.

"Sorry Ma.. Sorry Robin.. Congratulations I guess."

"What's happening?" Henry asks.

"Robin got ma pregnant and she's keeping it."

"You're joking? You're having a baby with him? Mom do something." He says.

"I can't.. She's with him now.. Go get your bags..  You too Sam." Emma tells them and they leave and go upstairs.

"Robin can I have a minute alone with Emma please?"

"Yes.. I'm headed out for work so I'll see you later." He kisses me goodbye and the look on Emma's face was nothing but hurt.. She's not anger or anything.. All I see is hurt in her eyes..

"Bye Emma." Robin says.

"Bye." She whispers.

"Emma?" I say and she doesn't look at me.

"Emma can you please just.."

"Please what Regina?" Emma says.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know he was going to do that in front of you."

"Of course you didn't.. Did you know he was putting a baby inside of you when you were fucking him?"

"Emma don't do this.. Not while.."

"Not while what?? While the kids are here? I mean you do fuck him when they're here trying to sleep at night."

"Excuse me?" I say.

"Yeah.. Sam showed up at my place because she couldn't sleep.. Apparently you and Robin were having fun as he call it."

"Emma I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize to me.. Say sorry to our children."

"I'm sorry I hurt you." I say.

"Why? I mean I did hurt you first right? At least that's what you think."

"Emma I saw.."

"You saw what!? A thirsty bitch force her hand in my pants? But hey, let you tell it I was fucking her the whole time."

"Emma please just.."

"What? I mean did you even look at the cameras from that day?" She asks.

"What?" I question.

"The cameras you put in my office.. Did you watch it to see what really happened?"

"I ugh.. No." I whisper.

"Of course you didn't.. Kids let's go." She yells upstairs. "Maybe you should go have a look at it.. Make sure the volume is turned up to the max." And with that she was out the front door and the kids was not to far behind her.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I love my wife." Emma says.

"Then why does she has trust issues about you? She already thinks we are fucking each other.. Why not act on it."

"I love my wife and I am not going to cheat on her and I told her last night and she trust me.. Put on some clothes." Emma says and Danielle walks over to her. "Danielle I'm serious."

"I am too." She pushes her down on chair and straddles her.

"Danielle get off me." She then kiss her.. "Fuck!" She yell.

"Emma why do you keep pushing me away?"

"Because I'm married.. I told you.. Hell you know I'm married."

"I know baby but I don't care."

"I really don't want to hurt you."

"Mmmm.. Please do baby."

"Danielle." She's trying to get up but she handcuffed her. "Fuck Dani let me up I have a wife."

"And I told you I don't care." She leans in kissing her neck..

"Dani please stop I have a.."

"A wife yeah you keep saying."

"Danielle please stop.. Uncuff me."

"Mmmm.. I heard why a lot of women want to jump your bones."

"I bet you did.. Now get off of me." She reaches for her pants and undo her belt buckle. "Don't do that." Emma whisper.

"I just want to see for myself.. I know you want me." She reaches in her pants and grab a hold of her shit..

"Mmmmm.. Dani stop."

"Holly shit!! You're big.. Like.. You're not even hard and you are huge.. No wonder your wife has trust issues.. I wouldn't let you out the house.."

"Dani get off of me."

"And if I don't?" She leans in and kiss her neck again.

"Dani I.."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I ended the video right there..

"Fuck she was telling the truth."

"Who was?" Robin asks from the door way.

"(Clears Throat) Ugh no one.. What are you doing here at my office? I thought you had work?"

"I do.. I just wanted to check on you."

"Oh.. Well I'm fine.." I say going to back to signing some paper work.

"I brought lunch." He says with a smile.

"Thanks honey." I whisper.

"You're welcome." He says and he sits down in front of me and we ate lunch and talked about how I feel l.

Fuck this is Emma's baby and she told me the truth.. She'll never forgive me for this..

FUCK‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️