Chapter 18

"What's wrong with her?" I ask.

"I need you all to leave the room please." The lady says as she walk Henry and Sam out of the room. "Emma you too."

"Hell no.. You fix my wife."

"I can't do that with you in here screaming in my ear now I ask again.. Please leave."

"She's coming back." The other doctor says.

"Regina??? Gina Baby?" I say and I get no answer.

"She can't hear you."

"WHAT!" I yell.

"She can't hear because she is out cold.. She's alive but she needs plenty of rest.."

"You just said she was waking up and I'm staying with her."

"Take your children to get something to eat and visit the nursery.. Come back in a couple of hours." He says.

"Hey you.." I point to the nurse. "Look lady you call me if anything changes.. I don't care if her heart drops or if it stays the same.. You call me.. As a matter of fact.. Call me every 30 minutes to an hour or I'll hunt you down.. Understood??"

"Yeah.. Yes ma'am.. Yeah.. Crystal."

"Thank you." I say handing her my daughter.

"Em.. Emma." Regina says..

"Hey.. Hey baby I'm right here."

"Don't leave me."

"I'm not going anywhere.. You get some rest okay.. we'll be here when you wake up."

"You.. You promise?"

"I promise... And Gina?"

"Yeah.."

"I love you."

"I love you too.. And stay away from her." She says looking at the nurse that was checking me out earlier.

"(Laughs) I only got eyes for you my love.. Now rest."

"Okay.. I'll cut it Emma.. Don't temp me again." And with that she fell asleep.

"Ooookkkayyy.. I see she's the same old Regina." I say walking out the door.

                            ———————————

"Is mama okay?" Sam ask and I can tell she has been crying.

"Yeah.. She's okay."

"It didn't look like it."

"Hey.. Your mama is strong and she will be okay."

"But mom..."

"Samantha listen to me.. Your mama is okay.. She was just talking to me."

"So she did wake up?"

"Yes sweetheart."

"Oh.. okay.."

"Where is Henry?"

"He got angry and punch the windows out over there and the police took him outside.. I tried to go but he told me to wait here."

"Okay.. Take my bank card go get us some food and come right back."

"Okay."

"Are you okay to drive?"

"Yeah mom.. I promise."

"Okay.. I have to go get your brother.. Be careful.. I love you."