Chapter 9

"Emma have you seen my shirt?" Gabby ask.

"No but it looks better off your body."

"(Laughs) Funny, but I have to have my shirt.. I can't walk out of here without it."

"You don't have to leave at all."

"I have work."

"Regina will understand that you can't make it today.. Just call her and say you spent the night at my place.. She'll get the hint."

"How do you know?"

"Because she's been in the same position.. I'm a beast in bed and I know you're sore." I smile at her.

"Yes I'm sore and I need to go to work Miss Swan."

"Mmm.. I like it when you call me that."

"Is that so daddy."

"Woah.. Slow down with the dirty nicknames.. Now I have a boner."

"I can help you with that?" She says.

"No.. You don't have to do that."

"What if I wanted too."

"Gabby you are not giving me head."

"You ate me out 4 times and I can't suck your dick? Please daddy." She begs against my lips. "Please."

"I can take care of it." I whisper.

"Fine but do you remember how good you said I taste?"

"Yeah."

"Good.. Because you're not going down on me again."

"(Laughs) You're joking." I state.

"We'll see.. And I found my shirt." She leans in and kiss me.

"Oh yeah?? Where is it??"

"Underneath your pretty little ass." She says.

"You got me." I smile and give it to her.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome.. And I'm keeping these." I say holding up her panties.

"I nee those."

"I'm sure you have more at your place."

"Bye Emma."

"Bye babe."

———————Regina's Office ——————

"Emma what are you doing here?" Regina says.

"I'm here to see Gabby." I say.

"She's on a business call right now.. Do you want to leave a message?" She says with an attitude.. And I know just what to do with that attitude because two can play a childish ass game.

"Sure.. Tell her she left her panties in my bed." I say putting them in Regina's suit jacket that she is wearing.

"So you are sleeping with her?"

"Of course I am.. She is my girlfriend.. Aren't you fucking your little boy toy?"

"Emma I really need to speak with you about something important."

"Are the kids okay?"

"What?? Yeah."

"Is it about the station?"

"No Emma it's.."

"Then we have nothing to take about.. Tell Gabby my place at 5pm and please don't e late."

"Gabby is staying over today.. I have somewhere to be."

"Then cancel.. I need Gabby at 5pm."

"Emma she's working late today.. End of discussion."

"I will come down there and get her. Remember when you were late and I came and got you?? Now what makes you think I won't come for her?"

"Fine.. I'll get someone to cover for her."

"Now was that so hard Regina?"

"Emma I.."

"Bye Regina and don't forget to tell her she left her panties in my bed."

—————————5pm—————————

"EMMA!" I hear Gabby yells my name from the front door.

"I'm in the kitchen babe."

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Nothing I'm fine."

"You're fine?? Well that's great because I'm not fine."

"What's wrong?" I already knowing what she is mad about.

"What's wrong is my boss just handed me my panties in front of the entire staff."

"Okay."

"Okay??? Emma that was embarrassing."

"No what's embarrassing is Regina and the only reason I did that was to piss her off.. She was acting like a bitch and I gave her your panties and told her to tell you that you.."

"Yeah that I left them in your bed.. Yeah I know."

"I don't see the problem.. She is the one who is embarrassed and mad that her assistant got my attention and I'm no longer focusing on her."

"No Emma.. That's not the point.. My point is everyone is looking at me like I fucked you on the first night."

"But we didn't ."

"They don't know that."

"Fuck what people think.. We know the truth."

"Emma please don't do that again.. Please."

"I'm sorry.. How can I make it up to you?" I ask once I turn the oven off.

"I can think of something." She smiles.

"Gabby no.. You don't have to do that to please me."

"What if I need to do it."

"Why do you need to do it."

"I want to know what it feels like to have power over you."

"Wow.. And you want to do that with my dick in your mouth?"

"Yes."

"Oh.. Well that's a first."

"I can take it daddy."

"What the fuck?? Gabby baby please stop with the nicknames."

"Why papi.. Don't you like it." She called me Papi and the only person who's ever called me that was Gina. "You okay baby?"

"I'm fine.. Are you hungry?"

"Not for food.. I want you."

"You got me." I say.

"I want you in my mouth."

"(Laughs) Gabby baby.. You don't.."

"I heard you the first time and other times after that.. I don't have to do that, but I want too."

"We haven't been together long enough for you to do that.."

"But you can do it for me?"

"It's different.. For women it's special when they feel their orgasm takes over.. For men it's just.. I don't know.. Well once I get a boner I immediately want the ache to go away, but with women I like to take my time and show them how special they are.. I don't care how I get rid of mine.. I just want you to feel good."

"You do make me feel good.. I just wish I could repay the favor."

"You did repay the favor.. You took it like I knew you would.. And I know I'm big and I know it's not easy to get used to my size but you took it good and I like how you took control and got on top of me and started riding me.. Now that was sexy."

"I'm so wet right now."

"I could take care of that for you."

"No thank you.. I can do it later.. Let's eat." She walks pass me and goes to fix her plate and I just stare at her. "You coming?" She ask.

"(Clears Throat) Ye.. Yeah.. Coming." What have I gotten myself into?????