Chapter 13

"Sorry Regina.. Yeah I heard you, is he dead?" I ask.

"No Emma but you did shoot him.."

"I should have killed him."

"Emma calm down." Regina says.

"Has he hit you before?" I ask.

"Now is not the time nor the place."

"Fine.. Lets go."

"Can you let me know when he is out of surgery?" Regina asks.

"Yes Madam Mayor." The doctor says.

"Thank you."

"Yes mama."

"Now Emma we.."

"Let's go Regina.. My place or yours?"

"Yours is fine."

————— My Place ————-

"Why didn't you tell me he beats you?" I ask.

"Emma you were happy and you had a baby on the way and I didn't want to come in between you and Gabby."

"Regina you are the mother of my two kids I will always be there for you and don't ever think you are coming between anything because when it comes to you or our kids you all comes first.. No matter what.. You and our two kids will..."

"Three." She whispers.

"Excuse me?"

"Three kids."

"Regina what are you talking about?" I ask standing up from the couch.

"It's your baby." She says just above a whisper.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes.."

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me?"

"Because you moved on and you looked happy with Gabby and,."

"Regina I don't care if I looked happy.. You're pregnant with my kid and you didn't tell me."

"I'm sorry." She says and a tear falls down her cheek.

"Fuck.. Baby I didn't mean to make you cry.. I'm sorry." I say.

"No I'm the one who is sorry.. I just didn't want to ruin your happiness.."

"Without you I am never happy."

"But Gabby."

"Yes I loved Gabby.. But it was different with her than it was with you."

"I know.. I bet it was less stressful huh?"

"Hey I didn't say that."

"I know.. But I also know I can be a pain In The ass sometimes."

"That's what I love the most about you.. And I still do.. Love you I mean.. Yeah.. I love you."

"I love you too." She says and I lean in to kiss her.. Damn it feels good to kiss her again. "I miss your kisses." She whispers.

"I miss yours too." I whisper against her neck and that's when I heard her breath hiss.. So of course I go to kissing on her..

"(Moans) Emma." She Moans.

"I'm happy your pregnant, but I hate I can't fuck you the way I want to."

"And what way is that?" She asks.

"So hard that you won't remember the pain that has torn us apart."

"I promise I won't stop you."

"I can't fuck you like that when you're pregnant Gina."

"I'm almost 7 months pregnant and I can handle you Papi." She whispers against my lip.

"Mmmmm.. Regina." I say and she pulls me by my belt buckle so that I'm closer to her.. "(Gasps) Regina wait a second we don't.."

"This is happening Emma." She undo my belt and unzip my pants. "I'm going to make you feel so good.. You remember how I used to wake you up from a stressful night?" She asks and now she has her hand around me.. "I kind of remember it going something like this." And without another word she took me in her mouth..

"(Moans) Ah!! Fuck Mmmmm.. (Gasps) Slow baby.. Gina I'm.." She ignore me just like she always do.. "Mmmmm... Fuck!! Ah!! Gina.. I fucking love you.." I say and she makes eye contact with me before she takes me deeper into her mouth. "Holy Shit." Her eyes are rolling to the back of her head. "Just like that baby.. Don't stop.. Just like that." I grab a fist full of her hair when I start to feel myself climax and that's when lost it.. I held her head tight while I fucked her mouth.. "(Moans) Ah!!! Ahhhh!!! Open your eyes.. Look at me.." I whisper and she does.. That's all I needed to push me over the edge.. "I'm coming.. Ah!! Ahh! (Passionate Screams) Fuck!! (Panting) I'm sorry." I say looking down at her and she just grabs around of me and lick me clean. "You're a naughty young lady."

"Only for you.. You still taste good."

"And you still give amazingly mind blowing head."

"Thank you."

"No... Thank you Gina." She just smiles at me while she sticks her hand in her panties.. It's easy access because she has on a dress. "Stop.. what are you doing?" I ask.

"I'm so wet.. I feel like I've wet my pants." She says and I instantly get hard again.. "(Moans) I can hear how wet I am.. Listen.." She says and she pumps her fingers harder... "Ah.... You hear that.. (Gasps) Nobody makes me this wet.. Only you."

"Regina."

"(Moans) Come taste me." Whisper and her head falls back and her back arches off the couch.. I know she is about to come so before that happens I move her hand and dive right in.. Sucking her clit and licking her folds all at once.. "(Moans) Ahh!! Emma!! I'm coming.. Ah!!!! (Gasps) Mmmm.. (panting)." Her body is like jelly now..

"You okay?"

"(Panting) I'm fine.. Thank you.." She whispers before she lay down.

"(Laughs) Are you tired?" I ask her.

"Very.. I'm taking a nap."

"Okay baby.. I'll be here when you get up." I say before I walk away to head upstairs.

"Hey Em??"

"Yeah Baby?"

"I love you."

"I love you too Gina.. Get some rest." I lean down and give her kiss.

"Yes Papi:"