Chapter 24

"You completely cut him off without giving him a chance to explain himself." Regina said when I walked in the room.

"I heard him and the answer is no."

"He already applied, but I haven't put the transfer in yet."

"He did what?"

"I didn't know.. I only found out 30 minutes ago.. I looked through my emails and he put it in Friday."

"No Regina.. That's my final answer." I say walking to the bathroom.

"September 28th 2001... Is that what this is about?"

"I'm not doing this." I say.

"Doing what??? Talking??? What happened to you was awful and terrifying but that doesn't mean it will happen to him."

"So you can see the future now?"

"Don't be an asshole Emma." Regina yells.

"Wake up Abby will you." I say when she yells.

"Emma you have to let him grow up. Your dad didn't want you following in his footsteps and what did you do??? You did it anyway."

"WHICH IS WHY I DON'T WANT THE SAME THING FOR MY SON!" I yell and she gets up and leave the room. FUCK!!!! "Regina baby I'm sorry." I say walking behind her.

"I'm sleeping on the couch tonight.." She says.

"Mom.. I'm sorry if I made you upset." Henry say and when I look at him I can tell he has been crying.

"Henry it's not your fault.. It's mine.."

"Mom are okay?" Sam asks.

"I'm fine.. I just.." I couldn't talk because when I looked at Regina she was crying.. I shouldn't have yelled at her.. I forgot what happened last time I got anger.. "Regina I.."

(Baby Crying)

"I'll go get her." I say walking off.

"NO!" Regina yells.. "I got her, maybe you should lay down."

"I'll go with ma." Sam says.

"Okay." I say sadly.

"Mom.. Maybe you should lay down and we can talk tomorrow." Henry says before he walks upstairs.

Great.... Now my family is afraid of me again.. Fucking great.... Maybe I should leave..

When I notice they are asleep in Abby's room, I pack a few bags and leave.. I wrote a note and said I'm sorry and that I love them..

4am (3 hours away from home)

"Can I get room please?" I ask the lady at the front desk.

"Sure.. How many nights?" She asks.

"A month for now."

"Oh wow.. Are you here visiting or something."

"Yeah, or something." I say and she hands me a key.. "Thank You."

"You're welcome gorgeous. And if you need anything.. And I mean anything.. Please page the front desk.." She say's smiling..

"I'm good.. But thanks, and no room service please.."

"You got it." I walk out the door and drive around to the back.. I'm glad they had rooms available in the back.. I want to hide my car..

———8am ———

Ring Ring Ring Ring

"Fuck..." I say waking up to my phone ringing. I didn't even look at it, I just answered. "Hello." I say dryly.