Chapter 25

"(Moans) Oh god.. Yes, don't stop Emma." She moans loudly.

"Fuck Regina.. I'm gonna cum." I say looking at her.

"Cum with me." She say against my lips. "(Moans) You're so fucking deep inside of me."

"(Moans) You feel so good Regina... I love you.. Fuck!!!! I'm coming." I say going faster. Seconds later Regina back arched and she screamed..

"Ah!!! Fuck!!" She pants..

"That was amazing." I say rolling off her.

"It was.." She gets up and grab her phone.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Calling to check on our baby.. She was sleep when I left.. Katherine said she would call when she wakes up."

"Could you put some clothes on please?" I ask.

"Why?? Am I distracting you?" She smirks.

"Yes you are and it's not helping." I look down and see that I have another boner...

"Give me a second and I'll suck you off." She says putting her phone down after texting.. "Now where were we?" She climbs on top of me and strokes my length.

"Mmmmmm... Fuck!! I'm good baby.. It will go away."

"Shut up and enjoy it." And with that she took me in her mouth.

"Fuck.. Yes baby.. I love you.. I fucking love you.. (Moans)... Ahhhh... Yes.." I grab hair and move it out of her face so I could see her and what a sight it was.. "My god your beautiful." I whisper.

Knock Knock!!!!!

"Oh shit." I say and Regina doesn't care she keeps going. "Uhhh.. I'm busy.. Come back later." I managed to say..

"It's time to go.. I'm tired." Sam yells.

"Okay.. Hold.. (Moans) Fuck.. Hold on.." I grab Regina hair and hold her in place while I fuck her mouth. "Ahhh.. Just like that baby.. Take it.. Ahhh... Fuck!!!! I'm gonna cum.. Fuck... I'm coming.. I'm coming.. I'm coming.. Ahh.. Ahhhhh." When I come I push my length further in her mouth so she could swallow me down.. "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to get so rough I just.."

"I liked it.. No need to apologize.. You haven't fucked my mouth in a long time.." She smiles..

"I'm aware.."

"Moms!!!!" Sam yells..

"Okay I'm coming." Regina gets up and open the door.

"Jesus ma.. Fix your hair and your lip stick.. I can't even look at you." Sam says..

"Don't look at me like that." Regina says..

"I'm waiting in the car." She says.

"Me too." Henry says and Regina closes the door...

"I'm sorry." I say.

"What?"

"I'm sorry.. For snapping.. I didn't mean too I just.. I.."

"Emma you don't have to explain anything to me.. Never.. Now put on some clothes before I decide to fuck you again." She smiles..

"Yes ma'am.."

Home.......

"Home sweet home.. Can I see my baby girl?" I ask Regina..

"Of course." We walk upstairs and there is Katherine holding my baby girl in her arms asleep..

"She is going to be spoiled and don't think I'm going to hold her all night... Wake her up." I say.

"No.. She just laid down." Katherine says..

"Your spoiling her." I say..

"Yes I am.."

"Regina.. Babe.." I say looking at Regina and she is smiling.

"Don't look at her." Katherine steps to my face. "Just because you know how to fuck her good, doesn't mean she is going to take your side all the time. I've known her longer than you."

"(Laughs) Give me my daughter please." I ask.

"Here and don't wake her up." She says.

"Yes mom." I say in a little kids voice.

"Ha ha ha.. Very funny.. Regina come have a drink with me." She grab Regina and walk out the room.

"It's only 4pm." I say.

"We know mom." Katherine yells back. And I later hear her laugh.

"Okay.. Yeah, I don't like her very much princess." I say to Abby.

Dinner

"How are you feeling mom?" Samantha asks.

"I'm fine sweetheart... Thank you." I say smiling.

"That's good.. I'm glad you're feeling better." Henry says.

"Thank you kid.. I'm just glad I have a family like you guys.. (sniffs) One who loves me even when I'm stupid." I say getting up from the table.. "You all finish eating.. I'm going to get some sleep.. Clean up for your ma when you get done eating.. Good night.. I love y'all."

"Emma wait.." Regina says.

"I'm fine baby." I lean in and kiss her. "I love you so much."

"I love you too.. Please finish eating."

"I ate most of it.. I can't eat much when I take that medicine.. I'll have to eat more in the morning for breakfast."

"You sure you're okay." Regina ask.

"Yes mom." I say reminding Regina about her and Kathrine laughing earlier tonight about calling me mom.

"Ewwww." Sam says. "Yeah.. She is definitely okay.." She says looking at her brother..

"Goodnight.." I say walking over giving Abby a kiss. "Sam when you guys get done cleaning the kitchen.. Put your sister to sleep please."

"Okay mom.. I love you.. Goodnight."

"I love y'all too.. Goodnight Sam.. Goodnight Henry and Regina my love, I will see you upstairs when you come to bed." I say walking out the kitchen. What a long night this is going to be....