Chapter 12

"Good Morning." I hear Gabby say.

"Morning.. Ugh should you be up walking around like that?"

"I'm fine Emma.. My brother is here he went to get coffee."

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Regina said that you should sleep and to call her when you wake up."

"You don't have to call her."

"To late.. I just texted and informed her that you was awake."

"Thanks babe."

"You're welcome.. Did you want a.."

"Sorry Gabby they didn't have and donuts.. We can get some before he head out.. Hello you must be Emma?"

"That's me.. It's nice to meet you."

"Nice to might you too."

"I'll take you bags to the car and all you stuff is being shipped to mom and dads house."

"Thank you." Gabby tells her brother.

"I'll be outside.. Bye Emma." He says before he takes the bags and go.

"Bye."

"I had the movers to pack my stuff at your place."

"Okay.. I could have helped you know?"

"I know but Regina said not to wake you."

"You don't have to do everything she tells you.. You do know that right?"

"Well as long as she is living in this town she does, but until then.. I hope you have a safe trip back home."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Gabby I can drive you to the airport." I say.

"No that's okay.. My brother already paid for a driver and you need to do what we talked about.. She's standing right there."

"Gabby!"

"Am I missing something?" Regina asks.

"Emma loves you.. She forgives you but you really hurt her when you thought she would cheat on you.. She wants you back but you're with that guy and she doesn't want to come between you guys.."

"Gabby!! Why would you tell her that?"

"Because you're too stubborn to do it.. So you're welcome and bye Emma.." She says and she walks over to where I was sitting. "One last kiss." She leans in and kiss me.. "I love you.. And I want you happy.. Now get your wife back.. And when I call you, I want to see you with her.. As a matter of fact, I'll FaceTime you." She turns around to Regina. "Bye Miss Mills.. I'm sorry.. Bye Regina."

"Have a safe flight Gabby." Regina says and Gabby leaves and closes the door behind her.

"I should get to work." I say.

"Emma?" Regina whisper.

"I need to go.. You know, so I won't be late."

"I'm your boss and I said you can be late."

"Regina please I.."

"I miss you."

"Don't do that.. You have a new man in your life.. He loves you and.."

"But I love you." She whispers.

"Fuck Regina. Don't do this."

"I'll leave him today if you asked me to."

"No.. And I'll never ask you to do that."

"Even if you get to be happy in the end?"

"Yes.. Because I know what it feels like to lose you and I'll be damned if I am the cause of someone else's pain."

"Emma please.. Let's talk about this."

"I really have to go to work Gina."

"I miss you calling me Gina."

"Regina please let me go."

"You're wrong you know?"

"About what?"

"You think he loves me?? If he loves me then he wouldn't be.. You know what? Never mind."

"He what?"

"Nothing Emma.. It's nothing.. Forget I said anything."

"Did he do something to you?? Did he do something to the kids?? Answer me Regina."

"He just has a temper that's all.. But forget I said anything.. Who knows what he would do if he found out I said something to you.. Or anybody." She walks out the door and follow her out.

"Wait a second what do you mean he.."

"Regina!! There you go. I was looking for you." Speak of the devil.. There he is.

"Sorry Baby.. I was here to check on Emma."

"Is that so?"

"It's not like that I was just.."

"We'll talk about it at home." He walks up and grabs her arm.

"(Laughs) Wow." I say.

"Something funny?" He asks me.

"Are you stupid or just yeah.. Stupid?"

"Excuse me?"

"First you are rude as hell and then you have the audacity to grab my pregnant wife by her arm. Do you have a death wish?"

"Watch your mouth bitch."

"Trust me.. I'm the baddest Bitch you'll ever meet."

"Regina we're leaving now." He pulls her arm harder.

"Ouch.. Ah!! That hurt." Now I'm pissed.

"Stop making a fucking scene." He says to her in her ear.

"You do know I'm carry a gun correct?"

"Does that suppose to scare me?" He says.

"Let her go or I'll light you up like a Christmas tree."

"She's mine." He says.

"What makes you think she's yours?"

"Well she divorced you and she's having my kid."

"Who said I signed those divorce papers.. Her last name is still Swan-Mills so that makes her my wife and last but not lease.. Who said the kid she's carrying is yours?"

"Excuse me?"

"(Laughs) You heard me."

"What is she talking about Regina?" He glares at her.

"I'm talking about the time I came over to check on my kids but they weren't there and we got to talking about old times and she told me that she hasn't had an orgasm since I fucked her sooooooo.. I took care of it.. I fucked her like she's suppose to be fucked.. Unlike you.. What?? You last about 2 or 3 minutes and then you're done??? (Laughs) I fuck her until she passes out.. Now how about you go back to whatever hole you crawled out of and take your hands off my wife or I will shot you."

"You bitch." She says and he slaps Regina across the face and I lost it..

GUN SHOTS ‼️‼️

Screams

"Help me." A lady yells.

"Fuck Emma are you okay?" I hear Regina ask.. "EMMA! EMMA!! Help me somebody please!!! I need Help!! Emma can you hear me?? EMMA!"