3.

3: MALTALENT
Adjective|Meaning:
The negative emotions of wanting injury or harm to befall on someone; a hostile behavior or attitude towards someone considered an enemy.

Don't forget to press that star beautiful!

😇Emi's P.O.V

Darkness surrounded me.

The wall where my back was resting gave me the reassurance that nobody could jump me from behind.

I was in a cell room, both my feet were chained and my neck bandaged. I woke up not long ago, my neck felt sore and my head was heavy like lead.

The slight tinge of pain of my neck every time I moved was enough proof that the events that occurred were indeed real.m

With a clear mind, I knew it wasn't Dracula. It was what dracula was, a vampire. The thought of seeing him again made me shift uneasily.

Not knowing where I was added my anxiety and it was so strong that I could almost taste it on the air.

My eyes couldn't make out anything in the dark but I knew I was alone. There weren't any windows but the room felt so cold that it seeped through the shirt.

Good thing there weren't any shadows here.

I tried to stand but the chain on my feet seemed to be burning and I didn't know why and the chains weren't that long enough for me to be able to touch one of the steel bars.

Resting my head on my pulled up knee caps, I hugged my legs with my arms. Preparing myself for the worst and hoping that I could get through it.

I mentally shook my head, I should've known that my freedom was too good to be true. Was this my fate after all?

That I was born into this world to face the horrors of the worlds and just be a tool for other people's sadistic nature?

Damn, I must've done something really bad in my past life to be reborn into a shitty life and have a piss poor luck.

My eyes closed briefly in surprise, the cell room suddenly lighting up and my eyes adjusted to the bright light.

I held my breath, several footsteps can be heard before the jiggling of keys can be heard. My heart beat spiked up and the cell door opened.

My body instinctively shuffled closer to corner, trying to make 5'8 form appear smaller. The first one that entered in the room made me almost choke on my breath.

There was a suffocating barrier of authority in him that can't be ignored easily and my fear doubled at how tall and built he was.

He had dirty blonde hair that was tied in a man bun, his features were sharp and had the right amount of facial hair that made him rugged.

The color of his eyes were an icy pale blue and regarded me with an unreadable expression. He was a very handsome and seemed to upheld himself with a sense of royalty.

The clothes that he had on was casual but he pulled it off. I couldn't help but wonder if he was the one who picked his outfit for today.