Golden Freya

I woke up to a lightweight on my chest and I reached up to feel a ball of pure fluff. It was Zeus sleeping on my chest and as I began to pet him he made a tiny meow and his head shot up. He crawled up to my chin and rubbed his head against my neck. His whiskers tickled my neck and I chuckled as I picked up him and brought him in front of my face. I pulled him into a little hug and remembered the kiss from yesterday. But my hug loosened when I remembered Golden Freda. I would have to talk to her and it would be... all too pleasant. Today might really suck if it goes the way I expect it to. I sat up and put Zeus into my front pocket and began to walk to the convention.

After a boring walk there I stood outside and looked at the Anime Convention doors. Uneasiness settled in my gut and I began to walk the steps up to the doors. I pushed them open and the smell of freshly made pizza and sweat hit my nose. I immediately notice Bonnie serving pizza to kids and Freda singing on the stage. Bonnie turns to me and we lock eyes for a half a second before she begins to wave with a small smile on her face. I faked a smile and waved back as I began to walk to the backroom. I was stopped by a hand pulling the back of my hoodie and I turned around to see Jamie. He looked me straight in the eyes and his look told me what he wanted. I pulled out Zeus and handed him to Jamie. Jamie began to smile and we looked around to see if anyone noticed my cat.

"I need to go talk to someone, take care of him and make sure no one notices him." I whispered

"Gotcha," he whispered back. He walks off to one of the tables with Zeus

I then continued to walk to the backroom. I walked past Foxy's Cove and looked at it for a second but decided not to bother Foxy. As I walked I began to feel the uneasy feeling rise again and every step made me feel nauseous. I got to the backroom door and paused for a solid 10 seconds before grabbing the door handle and slowly opened the door. The light from the hallway lit up the room. I could see Golden Freda in the corner with a Green decaying Bonnie sitting next to her. Golden's eyes were closed, her knees were pulled to her chest, and she had her face laying on her legs. I could hear her Sniffling. I walked into the middle of the room and leaned over the metal table and grabbed a cord attached to an overhead light, pulling it down and the old light turned on. I walked back to the door and closed it slowly. I walked to the crying animatronic and as I walked closer my heart began to race. I crouched down in front Golden and tapped her knee. She looked up at me and I looked back into her black eyes. I sat down in a criss cross and we spent a few seconds just staring.

"I'm so sorry." she whispers in a sad tone and looks back down at the floor.

"Why did you do it?" I asked with anger rising in my voice.

"I wasn't in control."

"What do you mean?" I asked in a slightly softer voice.

"I was programmed to do it."

"Why didn't you fight your programming?"

"We can't, until the action is fulfilled we aren't in control."

"Who programmed you?"

"My creators were named Henry and... William." that information broke me and I began to cry.

"Uncle William, I always knew he was a part in this but that..." I cried so hard I had them streaming down my face and soaking my legs. I wiped my face and looked up into her eyes to see clear worry.

"Everything went to shit after my cousin... died. My aunt killed herself 3 months after the incident and then Uncle William disappeared... that bastard. Hell, 9 months later my mother died of cancer and my dad hung himself. All that was left of my family was me and my older cousin Mike. Me and him had a falling out... I had blamed him for all of it and I think he blamed himself." my voice was coated in sadness and fresh tears fell from my cheeks.

"You couldn't have been old enough to live alone, who did you go live with?" I wiped my tears

"My grandma and grandpa raised me from then on." I put my hand behind me and used it as support as I stood up.

"Sorry for getting angry at you." I apologized

"It's fine. Thanks for forgiving me" she looked up at me and gave me a small smile. I walked back to the door and opened it up to find both Jamie and Foxy standing there. Foxy stood behind Jamie with her hands resting on his shoulders.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"Jamie's mom won't be here until 2am. I was wondering if you would help me watch him until then." she said with her uping in pitch towards the end.

"I do owe him for the pizza."

"Is that yes?" Jamie asked in a hoping tone. I thought about it for a second before responding.

"fine."

So much build up for almost nothing... I'm great at this. Also Thanks for 9.5k Reads. I never thought I would get anywhere near this amount of reads. thank you all