Getting a new Job

this my first story and I want to improve as a writer so leave comments that help me improve.

I wake up. It is a peaceful morning and there wasn't a sound in the world. I look at the ceiling of my apartment and think 'I need to get a job'. I roll out of bed and go to my closet, I get changed into some basketball shorts and a black t-shirt that says 'the more people I meet the more I like my dog'. I then went to the back of my door and grabbed a black hoodie that has a NASA logo in the front. I then reach into the front pocket of my jacket and pulled out a piece of paper. The piece of paper said

"Help wanted at the new Anime Convention." the paper told about a 10pm-6am job. It gave decent pay and I could survive off the money it gave. I walked outside and started walking towards the Anime Convention.

*after a 20 minute silent walk*

I have arrived. I enter the front door with my hood over my head. As I entered, I looked around to see kids running around and parents talking. This place was similar to Chuck E Cheese and had games and things for kids to hang out at, but had enough dirty stuff for teenagers and adults to enjoy. This place would be enjoyable to me, if I wasn't such an introvert and afraid of the animatronics. Suddenly, I feel something take my hood off, I spin around to see a blue bunny. It was wearing denim short shorts and tight fitting red t-shirt with heart cut out right above the breasts.

"Hello sir. I didn't seem to recognize you. Is this your first time coming to this wonderful establishment?" her voice sounded feminine and energetic. she smiled sweetly and waited for my response. The fear was rising in the depths of my stomach and I tried to respond. After about a minute I responded with a slow nod.

"That's awesome." she says enthusiastically and starts to skip off.

"Wait. I have to ask you something." I say in almost whisper voice and a stance that looks like I am about to be scolded by my mother.

"What is it?" she says as she twirls back around.

"Where's the manager's office?"

"Right over there." she says as she points towards a door that says "Manager's Office" in bold letters. She walks away and I throw back on my hood. I walk towards the door and knock.

"Who is it?" says a slightly agitated voice.

"My name is Gage. I was brought here because the add on the paper said you were hiring a night guard." the door swings open and I walk in.

"Take a seat." I sit down and he slid me a piece of paper. The piece of paper was about how 'if I were to be hurt, killed, or if I disappear for any reason while on the job, the company (Anime Convention), is not responsible' and stuff like that. I signed it and he took it back. He then reach over the desk and shook my hand.

"You start tonight."

"Thank you so much."
"Be here by 9:30. We'll have someone to show you around then. See ya later."

"Ok."

He then stands up from his chair and goes to the door. He opens it and I walk out. I look behind me to see the door close. I turn around and jump back as I see the blue bunny from earlier, with her face two inches away from mine. I screamed and landed on my ass. She giggles as she sees me give her a glare. I start to stand up when she randomly jumps on me.

"You looked extremely huggable and chubby." she says as I lie there with her boobs on my face.

"Thanks, I guess." I say as her boobs smother me more. She gets up and pulls me up with her. She sets me down and smiles as she walks off to go greet some more customers. She stops and turns around.

"My name is Bonnie by the way. You can call me Bon Bon if you want." she smiles and goes to talk to a family entering this place.

I smile and go outside. I was looking forward to a night of hanging out at the Anime Convention. Bonnie seemed nice and I loved her energeticness. She will be fun to be around, if she is on at night.