Night 1

I feel something tugging on my jacket and raise my head to see a man with a guard uniform on grabbing my arm.

"Sir you need to go. You passed out at the Anime Convention."

"Actually I am supposed to be here."

"No sir, you need to go. The night guard will be here soon."
"I am the new night guard. Nice to meet you, I'm Gage."

"Oh... sorry, you look like a homeless person." he stops and smells the air.

"You kind of smell homeless too." he says as he holds his nose.

"I don't smell that bad, do I?" He smirks at me and laughs.

"No I was just playing with you. But I would recommend a shower after work."

"Thanks. I'll take it into consideration."

"Okay well let's start this tour." he says as he grabs my hand and drags me up. He brings me to the main room and shows me the stage. The 3 animatronics were only in their underwear. I got all red and couldn't speak.

"That's Bonnie." he points at the blue bunny from earlier and then points at what looks like a chicken.

"That's Chica." he then points at what looks like a bear.

"That's Freya." he then walks to some purple curtains with stars.

"This is Foxy's cove." he points across the room to some green curtains and white stars.

"And that's Mangles cove." he then starts walking down a hallway and I follow him.

"What's this?" I say as I stop in front of a door in the middle of the hallway.

"That's the storage room. Never go in there."

"Why?"

"Just trust me." his face went from happy and energetic to dark and gloomy after he says that. He then brightens up as we get to the end of the hallway to show a room with an Ipad, chair, and desk. There are also pictures of... stuff on the walls.

"This is where you will be, The security room." he smiles and hands me a piece of paper.

"This has the password to unlock the Ipad. The Ipad is linked to the cameras of this building. you can't take it out of this room though, it had its battery taken out so employees couldn't steal it. It is plugged in so it does work."

"Ok, noted." He smiles and starts to walk off.

"Good luck." he says as he walks off. I shrug and get in the chair and look at the monitor. It was 10:30 and I place it back. I start spinning around in the chair. I did this for 1 and a half hours.

I stopped spinning at 12, when a ring was sounded through the room. I tried to grab the phone but fell to the ground, as I got out of the chair. The phone stopped ringing and a slightly high pitched, male voice, started talking.

"Hello, you must be the new night guard. This is one of the previous night guards talking to you. This message is to warn you of the dangers of this job. I'm going to be blunt. The animatronics are coming to kill you with... sex. Their goal is to get inside your office and kill you. Bonnie will be coming to the left door and Chica will be coming to your right. No matter what, DO NOT LET THEM IN, YOU GOT ME. Good, enjoy your first night of hell." the message ends and I'm left on the ground, almost crying. This is it, I am going to die.

Suddenly I hear giggling and I panic. I jump up and run to the left door and turn on the light. Bonnie is there smiling at me. I close the door and run to the right door. I turn on the light and see Chica with her boobs on the glass. I slam the door shut and wipe my forehead.

I sigh as I state "I'm saf-" but before I can finish my statement I trip over one of the wheels of the chair. I fell and hit my head on the desk. My world went blurry as I stare at the light above me.

Sorry I left it on a cliffhanger. see you later

From 3