A New furry little friend

I wake up and everything feels different. My legs aren't cramped up and it feels like there's, what feels like, fluffiness all around me. I open my eyes to see a blanket pulled up to my neck. The blanket was pink and extremely fluffy. I look under the blanket to find that my clothes have changed. Someone had changed me into some Hogwarts pajama pants and a white shirt. The changing of the shorts to pants made me worried as I realized, who ever took off my clothes, took off my underwear. My face turned a nice shade of red as I realized this. I get up and start heading towards the curtain but as I go to reach for it, I am stopped by a female voice.

"I wouldn't leave if I were you". I quickly look back to see a red fox animatronic that is dressed in torn up black sweatpants and a torn up loose fitting white shirt. She was sitting in the corner and was staring at me. She starts to get up and I freeze. She grabs my hand and sits me down in the bed and proceeds to sit next to me.

"Hey, are you awake in there?" I shake my head and my limbs stop freezing up. I look up at her "Hi", I blurt out. At the moment my brain was trying (and failing) to process what's going on, so it was all I could manage for now. She sighs and sits down next to me.

"Phew" after a few silent seconds she states "I thought I broke ya. My sister would be a little pissed if I did." she then ruffles my hair and smiles at me.

"My sister has taken a liking to you." she then stops smiling and gave me a look that looked like she is trying to grab my soul and rip it out, with just her eyes.

"So, if you hurt her, I will make you wish you were never born. Got it?"

"Ok, two things. One, I don't plan on becoming her boyfriend or anything like that, so, you don't have to make threats at me, and two, that was a very cliche threat you just made."

"I'm serious."

"I can tell." she looks at me again and sighs.

"So you're one of those douches."

"Hey that is extremely rude, putting me in a group. Like, how dare you, I am clearly original." I say in the most, Starbucks wanting, spoiled, white girl voice I could manage. She facepalms and sighs.

"Can you be any more annoying?"she says as she rubbed her temples

"Have I shown you my Jeffy Impression." She gives me a glare and states

"No, and if you show me, I'll kill you." I chuckled and she gives a little smile. We sit in silence for about 3 minutes.

"So, how are you today." I ask as she stares at the wall. I look at her and she turns back to me. I take this moment to look in her eyes. Her eyes were a beautiful shade of orange and I got stuck looking at them for a second. I break eye contact and look at the ground.

"My day has been tiring and irritable." she says as she lays her head into her hand.

"Why is that?"

"Well my sister got me up and told me to change you. Then I had to wash your clothes and well... you, " she stated. My brain stalled for a second and, not only my face, but the rest of my body felt like it was burning. I could almost feel my brain shut off and I couldn't think straight. I then look towards her to see her smiling while looking back at me. I finally configure myself enough to ask.

"What's your name, it's so that way I remember?"

"Foxy"

"Gage"

"Nice to know your name." we shake hands and I start to wonder.

"Where are my clothes?" she looks at me for a second before pointing at the bed.

"they're underneath the bed."

"Thank you." I go under the bed and reach for the stack of my clothes. I Succeeded at grabbing my clothes and went back to sitting there next to Foxy in silence.

"Hey, I forgot to ask, why can't I leave?"

"Well right now it's about four thirty and at five you can leave because we kick everyone out for 10 minutes for cleaning purposes. At that time you can leave and it not be noticed that you were in mangles cove."

"Ok, I'll wait thirty minutes." he then thought back to last night.

"Hey why were the lights off?"

"Oh, there's going to be a message on the phone that talks about that tonight. Stupid kid, the guy on the phone accidentally deleted the previous  message and tried to make a new one... but forgot some important information"

We then sat in silence, neither of us knowing how to continue the conversation. After thirty minutes of waiting around and making small banter the speakers around the place that said that everyone must leave for approximately five minutes. I walk out in the pajamas given to me and my jacket. I started walking home while trying to figure out what to do today. As I was walking, I walked into a little box. I picked up the box and realized that it still had something inside. I look around and see that this was placed in front of an alley. I looked on the box to see it didn't address on it anywhere. The box started to move slightly and I opened it to see a kitten. The kitten was completely black with hazel green eyes. I see a note taped to the side of the box. The note was crudely written but my brain automatically replaced any words missing or spelled wrong.

"Thank you for who ever is reading this. This is my cat Zeus-''''meow" I am stopped midway through reading aloud by the cat meowing at me. I look down at the cat and start reading again

"He is a good cat and loves to play. Mom didn't like me taking him without her saying yes. He would like for someone to take him home and feed him. Plus he will meow when you say Zeus- ''''meow""so it is super easy to not lose him."

I grab Zeus and hold him against me as I start to walk home.

I arrive at my empty apartment and place the kitten down. I walk into the kitchen and grab a bowl. I go to the sink and turn the handle... it didn't work. Damn it, I need to move as soon as possible. I walk over to the front door and open it. The second I do Zeus runs through my legs and sits down right in front of me. I pick him up to put him inside but he sticks his claws into my jacket and climbs up me. He climbs over my shoulder and goes inside the hood part of my hoodie. He then crawls onto my shoulder with only his front paws and looks around. I look over my shoulder to his little face. I pet the back of his neck and he leans into it.

"You're lucky you're so cute. I don't like things touching my hoodie." Zeus stared at me for a second before licking my cheek. I chuckle at this and walk to the side of the apartments and turn on the hose attached to the side of the building. Zeus watches intently as I fill the bowl with water. After I am done, we headed inside and I walk into my room. I walked over to a small closet on the side of the room. I open it up and all that's in there is a briefcase. I grab the briefcase and opened it. It had stacks of cash in and I grabbed about a thousand bucks and grabbed Zeus. I needed stuff from PetSmart and to see if Zeus was healthy.

After a 6 HOUR trip, we found he had some fleas and tapeworm. He also would need some vaccinations and we would have to return every four weeks for the next 8 weeks. Speaking of weeks he is about 8-9 weeks old. So everything came to about seven hundred and fifty bucks. I got him a couple of toys, food to last four to five months, proper bowls with his name on them, a cat stand, stuff to deal with cat pee and poo, and flea removal stuff.

We finally arrive home and Zeus is literally asleep in my jacket's pocket. He fell asleep in my hood but I put him in my pocket so that way he's safer.

I take the cart from Walmart (which I stole) in front of my door and start to unload all of Zeus's stuff into the apartment and close the door. I pour the water from the bowl into a bowl labeled 'Poseidon'. I then grab a bag of kitten food and poor it into a bowl that is labeled 'Ambrosia'.

The kitten goes to town, almost eating all of it. He then comes over to me and starts meowing. I start to lay down when I remember... my job. I quickly change out of the pajamas I've been wearing and into actual clothing. I make sure that I put extra food and water out for Zeus. As I bolt out the door and to work, I fail to realize the extra three pounds of pure fluff in my pocket... 

Hey guys its been a while so I came back with an adorable little friend and a chapter longer than any of the other ones