A Good Morning

hiii. sorry i was being lazy and didn't write. this is short but I hope you guys will be happy

Three hours go by before anything happens and the entire time just playing with Zeus. he's laying on my chest and stretching himself out while staring at me. He started to curl up on my chest and started to fall asleep as I kept petting him. I heard a yawn above me and the red tail above me start to move. I look up to see a head shoot up and look around in panic. Zeus Meows and the head spins to look down at us to reveal it to be Foxy. She immediately jumps off her chair and she jumps on me, pinning me back down on the ground. She hugs me and I hear her whisper in my ear.

"I was so worried." She stopped hugging me and grabbed the sides of my face gently. We lock eyes and she pulls me in close. She closes her eyes and then I feel her lips make contact with mine and I freeze. My brain locked up and I just could not move to save my life. Her warm lips against mine... I just couldn't think properly. For a second I couldn't feel anything except for her warm embrace but when my senses started to come back, the first thing I felt was my heart racing. The kiss itself was only a second or two but I could not stop myself from flustering. She pulled away and opened her eyes and we stared at each other in silence for a few seconds. My face was so hot and I could tell that Foxy was the same way because of her dark red cheeks. She puts up her finger and touches my cheek. She looks at my cheek for half a second before she begins to giggle.

"Your face is the same color as me." She says through some giggles. I begin to laugh slightly at her realization.

"Fuck off." I joke and she starts to laugh a little. I sit up and Foxy looks down at me again. I wrap my arms around her and fall back down on the ground. Her tail wags between my legs and she snuggles into my shoulder.

As Foxy and I cuddle a little I hear another yawn and I look up to see Mangle looking down at us with a smile. I got flustered again and tried to tell Foxy by tapping her shoulder. She looks at me and I point at Mangle. Foxy looked back at her sister and immediately got off me and turned to her sister. I sat up and was about to stand up when my cat jumped on my chest. In surprise I fell backwards back onto my back. I looked down at Zeus to see him crawl into my pocket. I stand up and see Mangle and Foxy talking. I grabbed the red blanket off the floor and walked past them. I stopped, turned around, and walked up to Foxy. She looked at me confused and I kissed her on the cheek. Her face became five shades darker and I walked out of the room into a bigger room full of kids. I put my hands into my pockets and I petted Zeus. I walked out of the building and saw Jamie sitting right outside of the building. I walked up to him and crouched to be eye to eye with him. He was staring off into space until I tapped him on the shoulder. He panics for a second before seeing me.

"What's going on?" I ask

"Huh?"

"Why are you just sitting here?"

"Oh, I do this every day."

"Why?"

"It's more quiet out here."

"Ok then. Well, be careful," I get up and start walking away when he suddenly grabs my jacket. I look back at him and I realize what he's going to ask for. I pull Zeus out and put him into Jamie's hands. He began petting my cat and Zeus just layed in his arms purring. After a little more pets I walk home to finally get some actual sleep.