some new characters

I woke up to find out Foxy and I are on her bed. I know this because the blanket that is covering us is almost the same shade of red as Foxy. Foxy was stilled curled up around me and I didn’t think she was awake until I saw her tail wagging under the blanket. I hold her closer to me and she looks up to me. She gives me a sleepy smile and I almost didn’t want to say it but I had to.

“Come on, let's get up.”

“5 more minutes?”

“Ok.”

She then goes back to cuddling me and wagging her tail. As she held me, I decided to cuddle her back and her tail started going crazy. She hugged harder and we both stayed like that for five minutes. When I told her that time was up she let go of me slowly and slowly leaned up. The blanket fell from her body and I blushed as I saw her only wearing black panties. She looked at me confused and looked down at herself. She then jumped out of bed, with the blanket at her chest and ran towards her dresser in the corner. I stood up and she looked at me and gave me a hand movement that told me to get out. I walked out quickly and look around the room. I saw Bonnie holding my sleeping kitten in her lap as he purrs quietly and a Chica blankly staring off into space. 

I walked up to Chica and asked, “whatcha thinking about?”, she stops staring into space for a second and looks at me. 

“If the number pi is infinite, wouldn’t that mean there is infinite pizza on each pizza?” She responded. I looked at her with a questioning face but decide to drop it.

“So Chica, who put me and Foxy in her room?” 

“Oh that would be Freda. She’s a kind leader and thought Foxy would be more comfortable.”

“Aw. that sounds nice.”

“She is nice but don’t get on her bad side. She has the highest kills out of all of us with 12, which is double mine.”

“You have 6 kills?”

“No, I have 5, 12 divided by 2 equals 5.”

“Ok then.”

I started to walk off when I feel a firm grip on my shoulder. I get spun around and have to stare right into the eyes of Freda. She looks me up and down almost like she’s sizing me up. She leans in and goes to one side of my head.

“If you hurt her I will kill you.” I was confused for a second until she points at Foxy’s cove. I nod my head and she begins to smile. Her smile was an innocent smile, which kind of creeped me out.

“Well now that’s out of the way, hi my name is Freda and this is my anime convention.” I was about to respond when I was tackled to the ground. I looked to see it was Mangle and Foxy who tackled me. 

“You promised you wouldn’t threaten him.” Mangle sort of yells. 

“I never promised that I wouldn’t threaten, I said I wouldn’t hurt him.”

“It was implied” Foxy mumbles. I giggle slightly and Foxy looked at me with a cute grumpy face. I pet her head and she forces her face into my stomach. I smiled and Mangle starts looking me up and down with a worried face. 

“Mangle what ar-”

“Did she hurt you in anyway?” Mangle questions in a worried tone. 

“Calm down Mangle, he’s fine, there’s no reason to go mama Mangle right now.” Freda states. Mangle looks angrily at her and then looks back at me.

“I’m fine.” I respond. She smiles at me and copies Foxy in burying her face in my stomach. I look up at Freda and she has a small smile. I hold Foxy and Mangle for a second before I let go. They got off me and I stood up. I look towards Bonnie and slowly walked up to her. She was asleep in her chair and Zeus opened one of his eyes, look up at me, and then closed it again. I looked up towards a clock on the wall that read 5:37. I looked back down at Zeus and picked up my little kitten gently enough that he stays asleep. As I am walking out the door I turn around and wave towards Foxy and Mangle. Bonnie wakes up and jumps up and waves towards me. I smile slightly and close the door behind me. I walk down the sidewalk just staring off into space and I kept walking at the same pace. 

When I finally arrived home I walked into my small empty room and went up to my sleeping bag of blankets on the floor. I took the kitten out of my pocket and placed him down. I went to my closet on the other side of the room and took out an old yellow jacket. It didn’t fit me anymore and it was soft. I put into a little nest shape and placed it next to my sleeping bag. I picked up the still sleeping Zeus and placed him into the little nest of soft, yellow jacket. I got back up and walked into my kitchen and grabbed a can of soft cat food. I opened it up with my new can opener and put some of the food into his food bowl. I smiled to myself and walked to the tiny bathroom in my apartment right by the front door. I walked in and took off all of my clothes and turned on the tiny shower. The water came out cold and only warmed up to a barely below room temperature. The water heater couldn’t get it hotter than that. I stepped and the semi warm water ran down my body. I looked down at myself. I still had these disgusting purple stretch marks all over my body but I had lost weight. I used to be 10 maybe 20 pounds heavier. I hadn’t taken a shower in so long that I could see the dirt running of me. I grabbed this little bar of soap and rubbed it on my body. As I felt my muscles I could tell they lost mass and strength. I spent 45 minutes making sure everything was clean and shaving the parts of my body I hadn’t done unlike my baby face. Such as my arms, legs, and many unspeakable places. I got out and stared at myself in the mirror. I began to cut my hair with some scissors. It took me around 20 minutes and I looked in the mirror. My hair was down in front of my forehead. I smiled and my green blue eyes stared back at me. My eyes were passed down from my grandpa. My mom used to always comment about how beautiful and calming they were. My smile grew brighter with the thought of my mother. She would be proud that I am finally fixing my life. I decided to end thoughts on a good note and left the bathroom. I through on some clothes and my jacket. I walked into my room and my kitten ran to my legs. He rubbed up against them and began to purr. I leaned down and picked him up. He climbed into the neck hole of my jacket and his little head stayed right under my chin. I laid down on my blanket sleeping bag and began to fall asleep. 

Hey sorry for taking so long. Thank you all for the thousand views we have gotten. I will be trying to update more often