I Wanna Be Down (1)

"I Wanna Be Down" -- Brandy

I would like to get to know if I could be

The kind of girl that you could be down for

'Cuz when I look at you I feel something tell me

That you're the kind of guy that I should make a move on...

(Thank you to ForgottenWriter for suggesting this song!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One could successfully bounce a quarter off that thing. Georgina Anne Franklin's fascinated eyes watched as the rear end a few feet in front of her twitched from side to side as its owner inspected the recently installed plush cream-colored carpet, running a palm along it. Usually, Georgina didn't gawk at other's body parts, but this one had her almost spellbound and the tight blue jeans covering it, only made it appear that much more appealing.

Yum, yum gimme some. Instantly, Georgina's cheeks colored at the thoughts going through her mind. She's a client, not a piece of meat! What is wrong with me? Before she could answer her own question, the jean clad person before her stood to their full height and stretched. Georgina snapped her previously gaping mouth shut when that stretch caused the area she was fascinated with to flex.

Turning around, the woman sporting the best ass Georgina had ever encountered, smiled at her. "I'll take it."

Emerald eyes grew wide. She must have heard incorrectly, though the other woman sounded quite clear. "What? What did you say?"

"I said that I'll take it."

That was definitely what she said. Okay, so in that case this must have been a dream. "What?"

Evidently having a great abundance of patience, Georgina's client continued to smile. "I'll take the house. I'd like to purchase it." Glancing over her shoulder toward the lower deck, which ran the length of the three-level house, she admired the ocean view. "It's perfect, Ms. Franklin."

Georgina tried to make sense of what she was hearing. It was too good to be true. Walking forward, she came to a stop next to her taller client. "Let me see if I understand you correctly. You want to purchase this house?" The woman wordlessly nodded. Georgina's eyes then opened wide enough that her client nearly chuckled at the comical sight. "B...but this is only the first house we've looked at." Jabbing a finger at the clipboard in her hand, she added, "I had six other houses that I wanted to give you a tour of today. Plus, this is one of the most expensive!"

She must have been losing her mind. Was she trying to sabotage her commission? Georgina hadn't sold a house in three months and never one that was priced this much. It wasn't that she was a shabby realty agent, just an unlucky one. Being one of the few and youngest female employees of Martin & Samms Realty Inc., the more experienced and older male agents received the better opportunities to help clients in either selling or buying a home. So, here she had a highly interested buyer and it appeared that she was trying to deter them from buying this fabulous multi-million-dollar beachfront home. Again, I ask, what is wrong with me?

This time the client did chuckle. "Ms. Franklin, if you want to show me the other homes then you may--I've got nothing else to do today. However, I assure you that my heart lies with this one. I want this house. I love this house. Money isn't an object." She didn't sound pompous, just matter of fact.

"It's seven million dollars," Georgina whispered as though afraid to speak in her regular tone. She needed to be pinched because this was hard to believe.