Butterfly (35)

"Butterfly" -- Jason Mraz

I'm taking a moment just imaginin' that I'm dancin' with you,

I'm your pole and all you're wearing is your shoes,

You got soul, you know what to do to turn me on,

Until I write a song about you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Van!" Gasping, Georgie observed the contents -- the small bit of contents within the basic cloth bag. Her best friend instructed her more than once not to open the bag until they arrived at their destination and now she knew why. Vanessa had asked her to trust her to choose her outfit and now she was regretful that she listened. That mischievous grin that Vanessa attempted to conceal should have been enough warning.

"What?" Allowing an impish expression to show, Vanessa winked while setting the parking brake. "Is the outfit too big?" Guessing that a smirk was on the horizon, she chuckled when it quickly appeared.

"Outfit?" Pulling out a pair of gray bikini bottoms and a shiny silver bikini top, Georgie waved them around. "Not enough material to characterize these items as an outfit."

"You're acting like I selected a bikini with just a string in the back so your cheeks hang out. You could proudly walk along the beach in that outfit. Now, let's go find the boat, you get changed on the boat and we'll take the picture so you can change back into your safe clothes."

Soon after her girlfriend surprised her with a 'for your eyes only' photograph, Georgie decided that she wanted to give Jaden one in return. So, once they were done at Griffith Park, she asked Vanessa to assist her, which she swiftly agreed to do with a great deal of enthusiasm. Her only stipulation for playing photographer was that Georgie consent to her deciding what she would wear and the location for the sexy photo. Although the blonde mentioned that they should take the picture at their apartment, her best buddy had other ideas.

Calling a friend and co-worker of hers who owned a boat that he inherited from a relative who passed away last year, Vanessa inquired if she and Georgie could borrow it long enough to take pictures. He was happy to oblige since Vanessa had covered more than a few shifts for him.

"Van, December is just a couple of days away. It's too cold to wear this," Georgie argued, all the while aware that it wouldn't do her any good. However, she figured she would try anyway.

"This is Southern California, not Minnesota. I doubt it'll take us any longer than fifteen minutes to get a premium shot. You'll survive." Reaching toward the backseat, Vanessa grabbed a transparent plastic bottle filled with a clear substance. Flashing her friend a grin, she unbuckled her seatbelt and opened the door.

An eyebrow raised, Georgie glanced toward the container. "Body oil?"

"Yep. I'll moisturize you so your skin will glisten for the camera."

The eyebrow traveled higher. "You'll moisturize me?"

"Dude, we're losing daylight. Let's go!"

As she left the car, a blonde head slowly shook. Perhaps she should have set the timer like Jaden had.

The sun was still asleep in California when Jaden, decked out in a pair of padded cosmic blue cycling shorts and a matching hibiscus patterned cycling jersey knocked on #8A on a very early Sunday morning. Having forced herself to retire to bed at 7:00 last night, she was wide-awake and raring to go. However, first things first...it was time to eat breakfast and her parents, who were going to be fifth time volunteers and fourth time leaders on the Food Team, had prepared an energy igniting meal within her kitchen.