Part 17

Soobin POV
I smiled as sleepy y/n pushed her body closer to mine to get the warmth. I've been staring at her for the past 15 minutes straight since I woke up. Pabo!! stop looking at her if she catches you she'll think you are a creep.

"Ahhh" she yawned, her eyes slowly opening up and when it did her lips curved upward seeing my face.

"What are you looking at?" she tilted her head.

"You..." I brushed her hair away from her face so I could see her better. Her eyes twinkling as I do it.

"I look ugly in the morning Soobin you should stop staring or else you'll get a heart attack" she chuckled covering her face.

"You're right about the heart attack...I can't stop looking at you...you're so beautiful baby" I moved her hands and pecked her lips taking her by surprise.

"Umm...thanks I-I don't really get compliments this is all new to me Soobin" she looked away shyly. Cute.

"Then get use to it...you'll be hearing it every single day from now on my love" we both locked our eyes when she bit her lip. Gosh if we stay here any longer I don't know what I'll do to her. We should go ASAP.

"Let's get going shall we?" I asked and she smiled softly before nodding. We both got up taking one last look inside the cabin and headed towards our campsite. It's good that I can remember paths easily or we would still be stuck together. Not that I mind being with her ya know...

As we reached the campsite I could see from afar our friend group...my eyes diverted to Jennie especially she was laughing and everyone was laughing along with her. Well that's new.

"You ready to confront everyone y/n?" I looked to the side seeing her body slouch, I could tell she was nervous. "Hey hey baby look at me," I tilt her chin to face me and she gazes at me "I love you, you love me and that's all that matters okay? I will protect you if something bad happens, I'm right here" I interlock my finger with her making her at ease.

"Let's do this..." she spoke with confidence. That's my baby.

I marched with confidence as we were going into a mission as we walked towards our group. Y/n was behind me still holding me hand but in way no one could see it.

"Jennie we need to talk abou—" I spoke but before I could...

"Soobin we're OVER. I'm breaking up with you. I'm sorry but I found someone who actually cares about me during this trip. His name is Beomgyu..." Beomgyu came from behind taking a hold of her hand.

I was left speechless...what should I say?

"F*ckkk yeah!!! Oops did I say that out loud?" I turn to look at y/n who was at shock but nodded.

"Wait what? You're happy? I though you would get so mad I was scared to a certain point you would hit me or something" Jennie looked at me confusingly.

"Yes I'm happy because," I slowly pull y/n from behind revealing our interlocked hands "I'm in love with y/n" I spoke leaving everyone baffled. Especially Lia who couldn't stop coughing, making San quickly pat her back.

"And I'm in love with Jennie! Great this was easier than we imagined babe" Beomgyu put his arm around Jennie's shoulder. And she looked at him with awe and nodded.
They do look good together...but not as better as y/n and I.

"We are not done yet" Lia walked slowly towards Y/n and I.
Giving us a death glare...mostly me.

"Do you Choi Soobin take Y/n L/n as your girlfriend?" Lia asked and I nodded confused where this was going.

"Will you protect her and love her till the day you die?" I nodded softly looking at y/n squeezing her hands.

"I pronounce you both boyfriend and girlfriend now, you may kiss the girl," I chuckled about to lean in to kiss "not right now idiots do it somewhere else" Lia slapped my shoulder making all of us laugh.

"So you okay with us?" y/n asked Lia leaving my grasp and holding hers.

"Ofcourse y/n I'll support you no matter what!!"Lia hugged y/n tightly, but then tugged my hands from behind.

"Okay that's enough I need some Y/n and I time together...I'll see you guys later" I grabbed her waist before she could say anything.

Y/N POV- *time skip of 1 week after*
"Hurry up y/n we're getting late for the party!" Lia yelled from the other side of the door.

"Coming..." I took one last glance at myself in the mirror posing to see if I look hot. And damn yes I do!!

"Damn y/n why do you keep getting hotter?! I know someone special is going to die today when they see you" Lia winked and I just chuckled knowing who she was talking about

We walked into San's house party. I don't know why but he just said "I was bored that's why" so we just agreed. We walked inside, every thing seem so fancy and elegant with the sparkling chandelier.

"I thought there would be hoes, alcohol, and dirty teens everywhere" Lia said chuckling.

I nodded at her in agreement to her statement. I also had the same thought in my mind. The party was very well planned out. Where is Soobin though? My eyes lingered around the crowd to spot of  Soobin was there.

"You looking for me baby?" I heard a husky whisper.

Author's Note :  jk got the same feelings as me😉😂