Part 15

Y/N POV
"Where is Kai?! It's been 3 freakin hours since he left...wait did he forget bout me?!!" you started to panic unable to sit still. When suddenly lightning illuminates a brilliant pathway above, lifting my eyes skyward, bringing even the slowest soul-pulses back into a strong rhythm. Along with it come the drops steady and soft, falling from a sky of grey velvet.

"Ah shit— should I go try to go back? But I don't even remember the way. What if they come looking for me? I should just stay here just incase..." you crossed your arms and looked at the ground to avoid rain. But that didn't work out because the rain poured heavily my clothes started to drench. Aishh I'm going to get a really bad cold... someone help me please.

In this desperate state, you find yourself one name over and over and over again. Even though he has done nothing but cause pain and sadness his name quietly escapes your lips with every single rain dropping. He's the one you yearn for the most, even though he's the reason of your problem.

"Soobin," you manage to whimper out. "Please save me even though you hate me..." you shut your eyes and let tears fall as they please while blending in with the rain. Not bothering to try and make them stop because you've been holding them back for too long.

"Soobin..." you whisper.

Soobin POV
"F*ck how the heck are we even going to find her?" I pace back and forth, it's been and hour as we waited for her to come back to the campsite.

"Poor y/n first she got blamed for what didn't even do and now is lost...poor thing" Jennie chuckled while enjoy her hot chocolate in the rain.

My head snapped at her "What do mean she got blamed for what she didn't even do?!" I walked towards her and slammed my hand on the table.

"Oh you didn't know? I thought you knew baby, I was the one who spilled the hot water on myself, I wanted her to be blamed for it because she's a bitch and—"

"Not another word Jennie, not another word... I can't believe I trusted you Jennie...Beomgyu was right..." I shaked my head. My head was filled with the thoughts of y/n. Where she was? How was she? What if something bad could've happened?

"Baby! y-you like her don't you? I knew that whore would try to steal you from me! and look she did I will f*cking kill her—"  Jennie stood up and caressed my cheek but I slapped it hard making her stumble back.

"I will deal with you later, I need to go find y/n..." I said scurrying to get my jacket when Lia came out of nowhere and gave it to me making me jump.

"You better come back with her...and if you don't I will make your life a living hell" Lia clenched her jaw giving me the death glare. I've never seen her like this....but I nod and run towards the forest.

I'm coming y/n.

Y/N POV
"Achoo! God I'm gonna die if no one comes... I don't think anyone even noticed that I've disappeared..." I sniff as my body slowly start to collapse from the rock to the wet muddy ground. My eyes start to close as cold rain drenches me, my whole body shivering.

"Y/N!" you hear a familiar voice from afar. His footsteps are heavy on the wet ground. "Where are you dammit! Y/n can you hear me?" His voice becomes more clear while I try to open my eyes, but they couldn't.

"S-Soobin," you whine hopeful for him to hear your tiny voice. The footsteps stop for a few seconds, your breathing stopping with them. Then suddenly, they start again. This time at a rapid pace.

"Y/N!" he calls again. "Tell me where you are, Y/N!"

"I think on your left beside the tallest tree," I choked out.

I try to stand up so he could see me, wobbling as you struggle to stand on your own two feet when you are met by Soobin's feet. You eyes slowly travel up his body to be met by his eyes staring at you. He looks a mess; his skin and body drenched; his bright sparking eyes turned gloomier, and his mouth forms a natural frown.

"Soobin..." you try you best to sound happy to see him, but your voice comes out as a whimper than anything. You walk towards him still unstable, your head still spinning and begin to fall to the ground any second, but Soobin swifts over and grabs you before you have a chance to reach your destination. He wraps his arms tightly around you and you bury your face into his neck.

"Let's get you out of here okay?" he mumbles as you two part from the hug. And you nod quietly crossing your arms over your chest to keep yourself warm.

"Here take my jacket" Soobin removes his jacket and hands it to me, "I don't need it Soobin" I shake my head even though all of it was a lie.

"You're the most stubborn person I've ever met y/n, I'm not asking you, I'm ordering you to wear it. Just look at you...you're so weak and fragile right now, if something were to happen to you I don't know what would I do with—" he stops himself before he could utter anymore. He sighs and shakes his head. I wanna hear it Soobin...keep going.

"Just take it—here" he puts it over my shoulder and I do as he says, then zipping me up. Ahhh...it's so warm, it smells like him.

"It's so dark Soobin how are we going to get back to our campsite?" I rubbed my hands together to feel a sense of warmth.

"You are right...umm... let's find a cabin or something nearby to stay at until tomorrow morning?" he looks at me and I nod softly with the idea.

We start walking through the forest as I walk forward and Soobin behind me. And then from afar I see a small wood cabin and turn to look at Soobin who already had his gaze on me. It feels like his eyes are trying to tell me something...what could it be? He pats his cheeks softly and goes towards the cabin as I follow him. We knock first getting no response and then Soobin wiggles the door handle and the door opens. We walk inside and see there's nothing except for boxes and ceiling leaking from the rain.

"This is disgusting..." exasperated sighs come from Soobin as he worriedly looked in all directions.

"You're disgusting" I say confidently and he tilts his head. "What? It's true plus you should be grateful we found a place so easily..." I raise my eyebrows.

"You should be grateful to me for saving you, I would've left you dying in this forest—" he walks closer to me in a intimidating way.

"Then why didn't you? You should've just left me stranded in this f*cking forest! It's not like anybody cares if I exist or don't...my presence has never meant anything to anyone. And the truth is it never will..." my eyes cast down to the wet floor.

"I care..." he takes your face into his large hands and brings it to his face to eye level with yours.

Author's Note :