Part 2

Y/N POV
"Who the heck do you think you—" I stopped mid-sentence when I realized...the guy from my dreams is standing right in front of my eyes...

S-Soobin?

"You're new here aren't you?" he stood in front of me while his hands were in his pockets. His uniform wasn't in uniform how ironic some of the top three buttons were open, his shirt wasn't tucked in, and his hair was a mess but it looked good on him for some weird reason.

"And what about it?" I crossed my hands taking a stance.

"Well it means you don't know me..." he smirked.

I do know you...

"Should I?" I raised my eyebrows giving him the really look.

"I am important so yes..." he whispered in my ears making my cheeks tint rosy.

"Guess what? I don't want to, so please move aside I need to get to my classroom" I motioned my hands to the side indicating for him to move but he just stood there like a statue.

"I won't babe what are you going to do?" He said while trapping me with his two hands as I stepped back touching the locker. We are so close.

"This!" I rolled my eyes before pushing him hard to the ground making him stumble back and fall to the floor leaving me space to finally breath.

You might be the bully in my dreams... but NOT in real life honey.

"Try harder next time Soobin, I'm not an easy target to aim at..." I winked as I picked up my books and made my way to my classroom.

Soobin POV

*10 minutes before*

"Since she couldn't come over last night...she apologized by sending me cute aigoo selfies" I chucked just by the thought of her.

"Wait who?" Beomgyu asked.

"Jennie duh my girlfriend" I said in annoyance how does he not remember.

"Yah shut up about her already she's so annoying" Beomgyu shouted at me as we walked inside the school.

"She is not, I'm just saying she's the sweetest just look at her she's so beautiful" I smiled showing him pictures of her then bringing it back as I admired her beauty.

"Bruh wake up already she has blinded you in love don't you see she is controlling you?" Beomgyu looked to the side only to see his friend smiling dumbly at his phone...aishhh this boy.

"What did you say? sorry I didn't hear you..." I looked back at Beomgyu.

"This dumbass..." he pushed me hard making me collide with a small figure...a girl more specifically.

*back to reality*

"Try harder next time Soobin, I'm not an easy target to aim at..." she said and walked away swaying her hips mildly. Wow.

How does she know my name?

More specifically who is she?

I need to know.

Author's Note:  😏❣️