Part 8

Y/N POV
"Yah! y/n can you please tell me why were you running for absolute no reason?!" Lia took a breath for some air before we sat down in our classroom assigned seats.

"Umm...I wanted to you know e-exercise, like look at me I'm getting outta shape before our trip!" I avoided her suspicious eyes, not wanting her to know the truth behind San and I.

"Ohhh please don't lie to me y/n, I'm your bestie y/n I can tell when you're different...like right now! Tell me what happened, I know there is a person disturbing your little brain" she poked my head with her index finger.

"Aishh y-you know me too well Lia. You're right about a person disturbing my mind...his name is—" I was about to say his name when I got interrupted.

"Okay students we have a new transfer student coming all the way from America, do you want to introduce yourself?" Mrs. Lee spoke as the devil came into our classroom followed by devil no.2. What the hell!!! am I in hell or something? when one devil wasn't enough you sent me another one...

Devil - Choi Soobin
Devil No.2 - Choi San

"Hey guys this is my best friend San! Treat him well or else..." Soobin spoke instead of San and glared at every single person in the room. Except when his eyes landed on me his eyes softened a little. This is wierd and out of the ordinary.

"Chill Soobin I can handle it, hello! my name is Choi San and I'm very excited about this school year, hope we can be GOOD friends" San spoke with his velvety low voice making every girl in the classroom cheering and clapping.

"Of course we can be friends" "More than friends?" "Take my heart handsome" all the girls in the classroom chattered when I just looked at him with a blank face. But when he said 'GOOD friends'  his eyes gazed on me making my eyes roll in annoyance. He caught the rolling eyes and chuckled softly.

Friends? Good friends? You've got to be kidding me, since when did my childhood all the way up to high school bully want to be kind to me...all this just doesn't add up! Wait maybe he's tricking me...
again.

"Okay then...um San I'm assigning you to take a empty seat next to y/n the one by the window, raise your hand" Mrs. Lee pointed and I just slammed my head down and raised my right hand. Oh hell nawhh. One bully behind me and one next to me!

"Thank you" San smirked before bowing to Mrs. Lee and walked towards me taking a seat on the left next to me. He was about to whisper something in my ears when the teacher interrupted.

"Okay students since you all know we have a 3 days before our field trip I'd like to tell you important details now!" she smiled before walking to her desk grabbing a paper and coming back to face us.

"We will be going to...drum roll....the most luxurious camping site in Jeju Island!" she screamed but didn't get any reaction out of us all.

"You've got to be kidding me...a camp site?!" Lia whispered to me her face scrunched upwards in annoyance.

"Cheer up Lia it might not be so bad I honestly love camping outdoors in the nature, we will have so much fun" I smiled making her face light up.

"If you're there everything will be amazing" she nudged
me with her elbow.

"Students I expect you to be excited and happy just as I am, if not then we will cancel this field—" before Mrs. Lee could say anything more every started cheering and applauding. "That's better...now let's carry on with learning" she chuckled before moving to the whiteboard.

*After School at Lia's House*
"Welcome to my crib y/n..." I entered her bedroom and let me tell you it was enormous.

"Damn Lia you didn't tell me you were rich rich!" I walked around her bedroom seeing her childhood pictures

"Yeah haha I don't like mentioning that to people when they first meet me because they end up taking advantage of me..." she sat down on the couch located in living area of the bedroom.

"Oh sorry...I didn't mean to—" I sat beside her my eyes furrowed but then felt her hold my palm and caressing it slowly and gently.

"Chill y/n, I trust you the most out of the whole group, I feel like we've known eachother for years... anything mine is yours...which gets me to my next point you need to pick outfits from my closet for our field trip!" Lia jumped up from her seat and dragged me into her closet, sorry walking closet I mean. "Welcome to what I call my second home!"

 "Welcome to what I call my second home!"

"What do you have in here jeez...how much space do you need for your clothes" I stared around the enormous closet.

"A lot of space...anyways pick clothes now we need to look fabulous out of all the girls coming in the field trip...especially Jennie" she stared me up and down then smiled as she walked away from me.

"Lia I don't need any of these...just having your company is enough" I poked her little nose when she held dresses and blouses on my body to see which looked better.

"I know dummy but we need to make some guys drop flat on the ground when they see you! come on y/n please for me?!" she clasped her hands practically begging me and then poured. She knows I can't resist her pout.

"Okay fine...y-you know that pout is my weakness " I pointed at her lips only to be hugged by her tightly whispering softly "I know y/n that's why I do it." Before I could reply to her my phone buzzed getting a notification, making my eyes widen in shock and lips frowned.

iMessage

Unknown
Let's be friends...chubby😉

Author's Note: yahhhh!!!

Author's Note:  yahhhh!!!