Part 7

Soobin POV
"Bruh where are you idiot? I've been waiting in front of the school gate for the past 25 minutes for you but you're still not here!" I yelled through my phone as I stood I front the gate tapping my feet eagerly.

"Turn around..." the voice echoed from my phone and the same sound echoed behind me.

I turned around...Choi San. There he was my childhood best friend. Although he was a little shorter than me he was toned and muscular I bet every girl will fall for him in our school. Except for
y/n because she's annoyingly rude. He will never like her...wait.... why am I thinking about her?!??

"San—" a smile appeared on my lips.

"Soobin..." he spoke as he reached over for a huge hug. Our bodies hugging tightly and then broke off our hug. Then doing our signature handshake that we did when we were kids.

"You remember..." I spoke because I didn't expect him to remember it.

"Ofcourse I remember...dumbass" he chuckled as he punches my chest hard.

"Yahh! you can't call me that here, I have a lot of respect in this school" I crossed my arms pushing it in my chest.

"Does it look like I care?...anyways where's your girlfriend you keep talking about for all these years?" he spoke coming over to me and put his hands on my shoulders.

"Oh yeah she's inside, let's go inside I'll introduce you to her...and my friends" I spoke and he nodded enthusiastically as we walked inside the school. As we walked in the hallways everyone had their eyes on us. I mean on San, especially the girls. Here we go again...lots and lots of heartbreaks.

"Oh my god!" "Who is he?" "Is he new to this school" "what grade is he in!?" "Ommo he's with Soobin!"
"I think I've seen him" "Is he Soobin's friend?!?" they all chattered. But I didn't care so didn't he so I showed him around the school and where his classes were, coincidentally most of them being with me.

"And that's your locker" I pointed only to realize y/n standing next to it with her back facing us as she giggled with Lia.

"Lia!!! Look who's here!" she turned her head as her eyes noticed San next to me.

"Oh my gosh!!!" she ran and hugged San tightly. Then they broke off the hug and they started talking to eachother when I noticed something was off. Why is y/n not turning around? Her back is still facing me.

"Ms. Easy Target don't you wanna turn around? Or are you still talking to your imaginary friends?" I smirked because I could sense her cursing at me from the other side.

Y/N POV
"Ms. Easy Target don't you wanna turn around? Or are you still talking to your imaginary friends?" I heard and I knew exactly who it was. I swear he's going to die one day with my bare hands.

"Is that your girlfriend?" I heard a voice echo from behind.

"Yahh! I'm am definitely not his girlfri—" I snapped my head side ways only to realize the owner of that voice w-was C-Ch-io S-Sa-nn. Ah shit I blew my cover before it could even start.

"She's not my girlfriend this is y/n l/n, the annoying brat I told you about but I forgot to mention her name" Soobin spoke as he grabbed my hands and dragged me in front of San.

"Wait—y/n l/n?" San spoke in disbelief. "Hold on" he rubbed his eyes a few times before looking at me. "God! Weren't you this fat" he laughed as she showed with his hands how much fat I was.

"Wait what? You know her San?" Soobin took a pause "And you were fat?" Soobin scanned my body and then looked back at San who was still staring at me.

"She was...lord tell me....tell me, since when did you become so hot" San was so happy to see me? but why are my cheeks burning when he called me that.

"Umm..." I didn't know what to say especially when San encircled his palm around my forearm.

"Okay that's enough San let her g-go....we are.... getting late to class, right class!" Soobin grabbed our hands that pulled them apart. Did Soobin kinda just save me right now?

"Oh yeah!!! Let's go Soobin is right!" I spoke gazing my eyes on Soobin awkwardly, because it was the first time we agreed on something. And then noticed another eyes staring at me. It was Choi San.

"I-I'll get going I guess..." I paused taking a long breath before turning and running across to the other end of the hallway where my class was.

"Yahh!!! Y/n wait for me idiot! We have the same class" Hani's voices echoed when I noticed her running behind me.

Soobin POV
What the hell is wrong with this girl...I can't seem to understand her dumb brain. But I can't deny, when she agreed with me for the first time, while innocently half-smiling she looked—

San POV
Cute...

Author's POV: Hobbie is shookieee😱