Part 16

Soobin POV
"Then why didn't you? You should've just left me stranded in this f*cking forest! It's not like anybody cares if I exist or don't...my presence has never meant anything to anyone. And the truth is it never will..." her eyes cast down to the wet floor.

"I care..." I take her teary face into my large hands and brings it to my face to eye level with hers.

"Care? what care?...you didn't care to begin with Soobin. I'm sick and tired of false hopes you keep giving me..." She looked straight in my eyes with emptiness.

"Shut up y/n...I'm so sick of you saying I don't care. Or how you said last time 'The word care is nonexistent in Soobin's world' you have no right of saying that for f*cking sakes. I... I...I..." my breathe hitched.

"I what Soobin?!! Say it...stop holding back, I want to know what's on your mind." She walked closer until we were just inches apart.

"I care about you y/n...there I said it. I care about you way more than I care for Jennie and even myself that's how much I ca—love you" the words slipped from my mouth. My eyes stunned and my mouth dropped. Shittt!!!

"Wait...what did you say? repeat it again" her eyes sparkle from the brim of her tears. There's no way I can hold back now.

"I...love...you...y/n" I laced my fingers with hers. "I love you so so much. I keep thinking about you wherever I go. Keep thinking how you are. Keep thinking if you're safe or not. Keep thinking whether you think about me. My mind and my heart can't stop thinking about you... y/n. I realize how madly I'm in love with you when you disappeared. I thought I lost you...I hate myself for treating you like a piece of shit." my eyes lowered to the ground not being able to make an eye contact with her.

"I f*cking hate you," she spoke when our eyes made contact. There it is...I lost her, I hate myself right now. "Why didn't you tell me this little earlier Soobeanie?" she pouted and made me gasp.

"Wait...what?" I stand there confused like an idiot.

"I love you stupid...I'm crazy about you. I couldn't stop thinking about you even when I felt like I was about to die. Y-you're so...ughh!!!" I chuckle when she covers her face turning around her back facing me instead.

"Ommo is y/n l/n in love with ME?" I swiftly wrap my arms around her waist and rest my chin on her shoulders.

"Nope...not at all" she turned to look at me in concern.
Ahh she's teasing me isn't she, god that makes me want
her even more.

"Oh really baby..." I whispered with my husky tone. I know this voice makes butterflies in your stomach y/n.

"Soobin w-we should stop...Jennie doesn't even know about this, it doesn't feel right even though I hate her" she softly pushes my hands away, walking to the corner of the room and sits on the ground.

"I'm going to break up with her y/n. I don't wanna be with someone I don't even like. I wanna be with someone I can't stop think about...and that's you. It's always been you." I sit down beside her and start to fiddle with her soft fingers.

"Do you really mean it Soobin, you're not lying right?" she held my hands squeezing it gently. I could see the fear in her eyes.

Y/N POV
"I want you. Only you." his eyes met mine and we shared a smile. Then I felt his hand on my hip, pulling me closer to him. "I'm cold babe, only you can warm me up" he hugged me as my head landed on his chest.

After a few moments I felt him shivering against me. Gosh he's gonna get a cold if he keeps protecting me. What should I do? Then I suddenly got an idea. I took off his jacket from my body when I heard a whisper.

"What do you think you're doing?" he raised one of his eyebrows.

"Protecting you from the cold Soobin" I motioned him to wear his jacket and to my surprise he didn't argue this time. But could see he was still was slightly confused.

"But what about you? how are you going to stay warm? y/n can you please stop being so stubborn and just liste—" I shut him up by getting inside his jacket. It was big enough to fit both of us in it.

"There, we both can stay warm now..." I adjust myself in his arms nuzzling my head in the crook of his neck, making him breath heavily.

"Wow I didn't know you were smart baby—" I punched him before he could utter anything else."Oww sorry" he acted like he was hurt. Cute.

"Mhmm you should be, now I'm getting sleepy ahh" I yawn closing my eyes slowly. After a whole day of chaos this is my peace. Soobin is my peace and comfort. I love him don't I? Ofcourse idiot you're in love with this stupid boy. Even though he gets on my nerves, I still love him so much.

Soobin POV
I brush my fingers through her hair hearing small snores coming from her. Aishh this girl is making me head over heels for her without even trying. I place a kiss on top of her head before letting our a long breath.

"Goodnight, love."

And, with that, I fall asleep without a shard of worry in my mind. I found my peace.

But now the only concern is how am I going to break up with Jennie? Because I love y/n, not her.

Author's Note : Ooopss!!

My Bully 2 | SOOBIN On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara