Part 9

Y/N POV - *Day of the Trip*

You woke up early in the morning at 2am because the time of flight departure to Jeju Island was 4am and you needed to get to your school at exactly 3am so the teachers could do a role count of every student. Aunt Lina and Joy had helped you pack your suitcase the night before so all you had to do was freshen up and dress "hot" according what highness Lia told and I did so, it was casual but cute according to me.

 Aunt Lina and Joy had helped you pack your suitcase the night before so all you had to do was freshen up and dress "hot" according what highness Lia told and I did so, it was casual but cute according to me

After a few minutes of bidding goodbyes to your Autie Lina and kissing forehead to Joy because he was still asleep I walked to the bus stop on my way to school grounds.

The coolness of the early morning brushed my face when I opened the window. The sunrise had barely risen but my excitement for the trip was climbing every second. What will happen? Will this trip change things for me? After a few minutes I reached the school grounds where only a few class mates had arrived. I was freezing cold...dumbass you should've worn your jacket rather than keeping it deep inside your suitcase.

"What's up hottie!!!" I felt a punch on my back. Aishh this girl...I can't handle her sometimes.

"Yahh! that hurts...but damn you look gorgeous Lia" I blended down and acted like I was taking pictures of her while she twirled around starting to do poses.

"Mhmm I know...also you look hot yet cute in this outfit wonder who picked it..." she tapped her chin purposely waiting for me to say something "...ahh you see I have a special stylist who picked these and the rest of my outfits for this trip" I smiled and then gave her a tight hug.

"Mhmm... oh it looks like you're getting some stares your way right now" she looked at guys standing next to the bus...Soobin...San...happened to be staring at me. Do I look weird or ugly? Why do they keep staring my way.

"Nahh they are looking behind us" I looked behind seeing absolutely no one. "Uh huh sure, let's put our suitcase in the storage thing" Lia spoke and I nodded walking our way to the storage compartment on the sides of the bus. Ahh shit what the hell did I pack in this...it's so...h-heavy. Lia I need help! Where the hell did she go? I looked around for help, that was until I felt two hands grabbing the suitcase from two opposite directions.

"Here let me help...and don't think I'm tryna be nice" Soobin's husky morning voice spoke from the right. I didn't respond instead I just stared cluelessly at him. Gosh that voice is so—

"It's okay I can do it Soobin, I'll help her" then I glanced to the left seeing San's delicate morning face. Again I just stared but now at San. This is awkward what should I say?

"Aww thanks guys for helping me but—" I laughed at both of them wow they are so nice...until I was cut off.

"You know what never mind San you take it" Soobin looked at my beaming smile then shoved my suitcase to San's chest.

"No no it's okay Soobin...you can take it" San smiled back at Soobin both of them passing it back and forth tossing it. What the fuck is this? they were the ones who wanted to help in the first place. Urgh IDIOTS.

"STOP!!! you guys are freakin useless...I thought you both were nice for once, I guess I was wrong. Give it to me idiot" I snatched my suitcase from Soobin's tight grip and put it in the storage by myself. I turned looking at both of them frowning and stepped inside the bus.

"Y/n here!" Lia waved sitting in the back of the bus. I nodded and then sat beside her. Only to see Soobin and San walking in my direction before plopping themselves next to us on the right. I just glared intensely at both before turning back and paying attention to our teacher who stared role calling one by one.

We reached the airport within 30 mins and boarded quickly just in time. We all entered the plane and found our seats.
This was the structure:

Lia | Me Soobin | San
Lisa | Jennie Beomgyu | Kai
Soyoung | Ara Mark | Taehyun

I started dozing off until Lia tapped my shoulders. "What do you want?"

"Answers..." she whispers in my ear. "What answers?" I tried to keep my eyes open as hard as I could.

"Silly...you forgot to tell me who is bothering you y/n, tell me I'll punch their face!" she punched the air with her little fists. Damn how much energy does she have. But I gave in because she won't stop bothering me until I answer her question so I turned my body to face her. "Okay I'll tell you but keep your mouth shut" I actioned zipping my mouth and she nodded.

"C-Choi San...he was my bully in middle and high school before coming here" I looked sideways to avoid her eyes.

"What! No way..." she shouted the 'what!' out loud but I put my hands on her mouth hearing her muffle 'no way' and I replied "yes way." After that I told her the whole story. How I was a quiet, fat, ugly, chubby kid who always got picked on by San every single day. Humiliating me by making the whole class throw eggs at me. Lying to the principal that I cheated on the final paper and getting me suspended for 1 month. Turning my own friends against me because he was popular and powerful. And more acts of torturing...then I realized I've had enough. This new school year would be different because I've lost weight and gained so much confidence. I'm not gonna let anyone ruin me this time. And I mean NOBODY.

"And yeah that's practically what happened..." I smiled like none of it effected me. And it didn't, all I can say it I moved on from the past. But it doesn't work when the past comes crawling back.

"Jeez y/n why didn't you tell me before...I-I am so proud of you y/nahh you deserve the absolute best in this world. If San does anything to you I will not forgive him...I will fucking kill that asshole." Lia gave a death glare at San who was asleep next to Soobin.

"Aww Lia just you saying that gives me all the courage to face him...thank you" I held her hand which were curled up into tiny fists. Okay she actually is strong I underestimated her.

"Now can we sleep I'm really tired" I whispered and she nodded wrapping her arms around me giving me the opportunity to place my head on her shoulder. And sleep peacefully.

Author's POV
But the only catch was, Lia wasn't the only one who heard about yours and San's past. Someone else heard it too.

His name being Soobin...who pretended to be asleep.

Author's Note: 🧐