Part 4

Y/N POV
Tick tock tick tock... I saw my gaze land at the clock every minute wishing the math lecture to be over already because my stomach is growing so loud. It's only the first day and I'm barely able to cope up with this—

"Okay that's it for math, but before you go I'd like to inform you guys something very important. Our school has decided a field trip for your class—" Mrs. Lee said excitedly but was cut off by all of us.

"Yayyy!!!" "Oh my gosh I've been wanting to show off this dress can't wait" "Where? When?"everyone started cheering and chatting before Mrs. Lee could finish.

"Shhhhh...let me finish first, the field trip will be next month and all the detailed information about it will be given to you once I am told to do so...now you can chit chat as much as you want we only have 2 minutes until the lunch bell rings" she smiled and then sat at her desk focusing on paperwork.

"Oh my gosh y/n we'll have so much fun" Lia clapped her arms in thrill.

"Yess...can't wait!" I cheered with her only to realize an intense gaze on me, knowing it was none other than Soobin so I ignored him on purpose.

*tringggg*

"Finally we can go to lunch come on y/n let's go I'll introduce you my friends" Lia grabbed my hand when I nodded and we went to the cafeteria.

I entered the cafeteria seeing there were a bunch of tables surrounded by students chatting. My lips curving upward as I followed Lia only to see a large table with mesmerizing looking people sitting and we sat down with them placing our lunch trays on the table.

"Hey guys this is y/n my new friend" she placed her hands on my shoulder giving a little nudge.

"Oh hey what's up I'm Mark this is Taehyun, Beomgyu, Yeonjun, Hueningkai, Lisa, Soyoung, Ara its nice meeting you y/n, hope we can be great friends" he waved and then all of them did the same. Wow they are kind people just like Lia, finally this year will go happily-

"Umm excuse me I don't care who you are but you're sitting in my seat" I heard a honeyed voice from behind only to realize, it was a little too familiar. As my back turned a furrowed eyes made contact with my gleaming eyes.

"Oh you again...what's your name again?" Jennie asked as she brought her mini mirror out of her pocket to apply her expensive lipgloss. Who on earth puts lipgloss on before eating? Is she gonna eat that with her food too?

"Oh it's y/n..." I answered back and then turned back to look at Lia who was quiet...why is she silent?

"Oh well can you move this is my spot, I don't like people siting where I sit" she scoffed crossing her arms under her chest waiting for me to get up.

"Is your name on here? Because I don't see it..." I smiled not wanting to be rude because I wasn't trying to offend her.

"Excuse me? How dare you—" she pierced her sharp eyes at me as if she was about to slice me into pieces.

"How fucking dare you talk to my girlfriend in that tone?" I looked behind Jennie and believe me, my heart stopped.

A shadow came from behind.

The owner of it belongs to the one and only devil.

Soobin...

Author's Note: Oops!🙊