Part 1

Y/N POV
"It's so crazy how you went from being my bully to my entire world" I said seeing his face flush up for the first time.

I love you Soobin...

I love you Soobin?

Soobin?

*tringgg*

"Ahhhh...wait a minute all this time it was...no way a..."

"D R E A M?!! but why did it felt so real and so clear I could see that guy so cleary..." I rubbed my eyes in annoyance.

"Y/N come down honey you're getting late for your first day of high school!" she screamed.

"Yes auntie I'm coming... let me take a quick shower first..." I screamed back hopefully she could hear it. If she didn't I don't care I'm too tired bruh...

Huhhh... this is so weird, it's my junior year and it will be my first time going to the most famous school in Korea. Just like in my dream. But nothing is going to be like in the dream who am I kidding?

*time skip to school*

"Bye aunty Lina love ya...see ya" I waved while walking towards the huge school door.

"Bye sweetheart call me if you need anything" she shouted loudly which made students passing by give me looks.

This will be my year. I will not be popular and I will stay hidden, hopefully no one will notice me. And I can make this year past smoothly.

I glanced at my uniform fixing it before entering. I scanned past classrooms trying to locate my home room when suddenly...

"Hey!!" A girl fell down on the floor with me as we both crashed...WAIT A MINUTE. It's the girl from my dream what's her name?!?

Oh Jennie... she will kill me—

"You okay sweetie I'm so sorry..." she spoke softly. Wait what sweetie? she's nice? This doesn't make any sense.

"Umm...yeah sorry I was in a hurry" I got up fixing my skirt as I looked back at her doing the same.

"No problem oh by the way I'm—" she reached out her hand to shake.

"Jennie?" I grabbed it and we shook our hands.

"Wait how did you know...?" she rose one of her eyebrows.

Ah nothing I saw you in my dream and I stole your man but anyways who cares you tortured me and I almost drowned, how could I not forget your name.

"Ahh just guessed? You look like a Jennie hahaha" I laughed stupidly. Pabo stop embarrassing yourself.

"Oh lol okay see you around" she waved while walking backwards.

"Yeah bye..." I waved back and smiled in embarrassment.

I walked to my locker opening it and placing all my books from my backpack, when someone suddenly slammed against my locker making my face collided with the metal door. What the actual fuck.

"Who the heck do you think you—" I stopped mid-sentence when I realized...the guy from my dreams is standing right in front of my eyes...

S-Soobin?

—————————————————————————-

Author's Note:  Soobiniee?? And I know you probs have a thousand questions but guess what???

They'll all be answered in the upcoming chapters...

P.S: I love you guys thanks for supporting 'My Bully" 💕😫😘 and JK loves you too...

S: I love you guys thanks for supporting 'My Bully" 💕😫😘 and JK loves you too