Part 3

Y/N POV
I walked into the classroom as I held my books tightly because of the nervousness of being called the "new kid."Hopefully everyone is nice here and treat me like a good friend. But that thought paused when I felt multiple pairs of eyes on me. I bowed, slowly and invisibly making my way to an empty desk.

As I waited for the teacher I sketched some doodles on my notebook to make the time pass when suddenly I hear a whisper.

"Pssst pssst you there, the new girl" seeing the girl on my right side smile sweetly.

Oh my gosh LIA?!!

Why are all the people from my dream are appearing in real life? How is this even possible.

"Oh yeah hi" I waved to her shyly.

"My name is Lia" she spoke with a sweet velvety voice. Damn sis can get it with that voice.

"I'm y/n nice to meet you Lia" I nodded answering back to her.

"Aw such a pretty name just like you. Wanna be friends you can join my group so you don't have to sit alone at lunch?" She clapped her hands eagerly waiting for my answer.

"Stop it your making me blush and yes I would be happy to be your friend and join the group" I spoke seeing her eyes widening in happiness.

Your sweet in my dreams and right now can't ask for anything better Lia. We chatted and chatted getting to know eachother for a while because we all were early because since it was the first day of school and no one wanted to be late. I was about to say something when a voice interrupted me across the room.

"Oh well if it isn't Ms. Easy Target" Soobin entered from the door pointing his finger at me. Making everyone's head turn my way. Why does this have to happen to me? 

He walked his way over to where I sat and stood before me. I know he is tall but him standing when I'm sitting makes me feel like an ant. Like he can crush me any minute. Why are you looking at me like that? he peered his eyes into soul.

"What do you want Mr. Asshole?" I smirked as I saw one of his eyebrow raise from the right side. Yeah bitch I can play with nicknames too sweetheart.

"Your..." his eyes bounced up and down my body. Sheesh does he not have manners? Eww is he a pervert...

"Your name" he continued making my mouth form a 'o' shape realizing his true intentions.

"Yeah not gonna happen I don't want my name being slurred out from a jerk's mouth" I pointed my finger specifically at him when I mentioned 'jerk'.

"But y/n he's gonna know your name eventually when the teacher role calls and plus—" Lia stopped when she looked at my furrowed eyebrows giving the 'what did I say something wrong?' and I gave back the 'really?' look because she already had blasted my name out aloud for the whole class to hear.

"Oops" she brought her palm to her mouth when she latch onto her stupidity. Really Lia really?

"Oops guess you don't have to tell me your
name...y/n" he spoke my name for the first time giving me some type of chills. It sounds so alluring when he says it... no no no y/n stop thinking that way.

*knock knock*

"Good morning students" our teacher Mrs. Lee walked in placing all her notes on her desk. Looking back at us as she proceeded saying things.

"Before you guys too comfortable with sitting with your fellow friends, start chatting, and not pay attention in my class throughout the whole school year...I've decided to assign seating charts" she smiled while we all slumped in sadness.

"Awww" we all sighed loudly.

"I know I'm not sorry haha...anyways Emily you sit in the front row second seat, Jacob next to Emily..." and she went on and on.

"And Soobin you're sitting behind y/n" she finished off placing the seating chart back down only to see Soobin nudging my shoulder passing me and sitting right behind me.

"I'm keeping my eyes on YOU" Soobin whispered in my ears as chills went down my spine.

Author's Note: Soobin can keep his eyes on me all freakin day if he wants😏😂