Chapter 44

Chapter 44 – Forefront

Omniscient

Shawn sat around the house waiting for Blue to get home from school. He had a free day so he just decided to stick it out a little, get the last feel of what a home should be. Sir was at preschool and he was glad. He loved being a father but he hated the constant running up and down behind a boy full of energy and life. He reminded Shawn of his younger self and he prayed he stayed like that forever. He would never want his son grow up and become such a selfish person like himself. He may be a great role model business and career wise but he was terrible behind closed curtains. He prays that he could raise his son better so he doesn't make the same silly mistakes he has made in his life.

>>>

Beyoncé sat among the other members of Chris' production team as they watched him run through his set list with the dancers and band. He was bringing a little bit of the Indigo era to his show but with different songs to the set list. He had more of his RnB tracks in the set list and surprisingly it flowed smoothly.

She was still feeling a slight pain in her side but it wasn't anything unbearable. Her side had a red bruise but it was slowly fading once she took care of it properly. She wasn't sure if anyone in Chris' camp knew she was pregnant so she wore her hoodie and sweats. Well they weren't hers since she had to borrow Chris' clothes for the night. He had refused to let her out of his sight so he dragged her along to his rehearsal, although she didn't mind. However, she also wished to be in bed at this time.

With her legs elevated, she watched him perform. She always knew Chris had a gift to him and there wasn't no denying it. He made the stage his own no matter where he went. He did have his off days but that never stopped him from performing his best that he could. She admired his drive and determination. Even after his many ordeals he still pushed and proved that he was Chris Brown and he was here to stay.

She rested her chin on a closed fist vibing out to his songs. He was currently singing his song Waiting from his mixtape ­The X-Files. As he performed his song he started to feel disconnected with it. He stopped singing and signals the band to stop playing. Just as the music stopped Beyoncé got up with her phone in her hand and made her way out of the arena. He nodded to the security guard to make sure that she was okay.

"Okay I'm not feeling this. Switch it out for Love To Remember or War For You?" He looked at his band for their input. He just needed to know that he wasn't the only one feeling quite bored of the song.

"Love To Remember sounds good to me." His drummer voiced and everyone was now on the same page. "Great, let's do this run through and the last two songs and call it a night. Over the weekend Darren will send the show schedule and time also the date and time for last rehearsal and wardrobe."

>>>

The last person she was expecting to hear from would be from her sister. She was a bit hesitant to answer but decided to face the music now rather than later. Makes no sense for them to have such a senseless disagreement come between their sisterhood and love for one another.

"Hi Solo." She greeted. Solange just stared at her sister, just trying to get a proper observation of her current state. "I heard about daddy..." Beyoncé sighed. One thing about her parents is that they have a very hard time keeping their mouths shut but she also understood why she called.

"Yeah...he wasn't very understanding." She ran her fingers through her natural curls. "How's the baby? Paparazzi got a few pictures of you and Chris leaving the hospital and ther're already buzzing wild ass stories." Solange informed her.