Chapter 12

Chapter 12 – Disappear

Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter | April 11th 2020 | Hamptons, NY

"The First Lady of Music was spotted earlier today at a local Walmart with former NBA superstar and music's hit maker Chris Brown! They were holding hands as they were shopping around the store! A few stand-byers even said they saw the two sharing kisses throughout their time in the store." I shook my head. I wanted to turn it off but for some reason I couldn't do it. I just sat and listened.

"What seems to be confusing the public was that two days ago both the Carters and a mystery woman were rushed to Henrico Doctors' Hospital in Richmond, Virginia. It had been said that she attacked both Jay and the mistress after catching them in bed together! Though someone in their camp said that the couple will not be getting a divorce but it seems as if Queen Bey has other pl—"

"Bro stop watching this shit man." I looked behind me seeing Diddy with the remote in his hand. I sighed, sitting up in the chair taking a swig of my whiskey.

"Man this shit sucks yo." I mumble resting the glass down on the coffee table. "It should 'cause you letting some pretty boy snatch your girl." He commented.

"Man you don't understand! I fucked up big time! Not only did I cheat but we lost the baby!" I exclaimed feeling frustrated all over again. I feel like absolute shit right now and I couldn't help myself. There was no turning back from this and even if there was a way, I didn't know how to go about it.

"Your ass here sulking while ole dude probably fucking her right now. Get off your ass and go get your girl! Y'all are fucking goals nigga!" I waved him off. "Aight then, if you ain't gonna do it for you at least do it for your daughter nigga. Show her what a marriage should look like." I pondered on his words.

I really love my wife, whole heartedly without a doubt. But since this whole pregnancy came about I've been feeling like I was third to best. She had her attention on the upcoming baby and Blue then whatever we get together it's usually about what are we doing next.

I've even been realizing that her attention hasn't even been on me. It came off as if someone else was keeping her occupied and that was fucking with my ego big time. I've tried to approach her about certain things but she'd brush me off saying that she's too tired or not in the mood. She was making me feel less of a man and her husband and just treated me like a nigga off the streets. So I did what I knew could make me feel like a man. Yeah it was fucked up but I did it.

"Take this phone and call your girl bruh. You ain't give her your last name for nothing." I gave into him and took the phone from him.

I dialed her number and the phone started ringing. On the fourth ring the call connected and her beautiful voice filled my ears.

"Fuck you want Jay?" I sighed then said, "Look baby I know I can be a fuck up sometimes and I truly apologize. What I did was real stupid of me and I regret it so much! I just want you back home so we can work through this" I completed. She said nothing but then I heard a sigh on her end.

"Look I don't know if I can do that. Not only did you cheat but you lied right to my face and I can't put myself in that position again." she spoke softly. "Then let me show you that I can be the man you want me to be. I can change but I just need you to guide me baby. Please come home, I need you here with me." My voice lowered.

She didn't say anything for a small moment. "Fine, I'll come and you better mean it this time." The call ended and I just started smiling. I looked at Diddy then said, "My baby's coming home nigga!" He threw his hands up with a grin on his face.