Chapter 19

Chapter 19 – QUEEN

Christopher Brown | May 19th 2020 | Los Angeles, CA

I did the last finishing touches on the sketch of the stage for my tour. I didn't plan another stage layout for my weekend concert since I still had my Party tour staging in storage. I got up and walked out of my office and into the production room. I walked through the large warehouse seeing them setting up the stage for rehearsals.

"Alright everyone! Production is going to be very similar to the previous tour but we're going to add the visual elements from Indigo to give it an extra feel!" I spoke loudly.

"For the lights were going with shades of red, blue, purple and pink to give it a robotic imagery to the setting. The floor paneling for the stage should have the LED light panels underneath it like we did before." I walked over to the stage and looked down at the floor.

"The stage is too high so take it down a half foot." I walked over to where the band section would be and I frowned.

"Where are the mobilators? The band is a highlight of the show so they need their own spotlight and I need a trap door in the middle of the stage for my entrance." I turned to the team and they all looked at each other.

"Look. This stage here is a representation of the actual show! I can't have y'all bullshitting this shit! This not only looks bad on me, y'all look bad as well 'cause y'all ain't do the fucking job!" I hopped off of the stage and walked over to the head of production.

"Everything we need is sitting in storage! Get it so we can get this on the road! I have people coming in expecting to start working and we can't work if this shit isn't right!" I sighed walking away from everyone. I saw Darren typing away at his laptop.

"Sir I just got Staples Center booked and ready for that weekend." I gave him a thumbs up pulling my phone from my pocket. I pulled up Bey's contact then called her on FaceTime.

"Make sure they follow all the details for this. I'm not putting on a mediocre show for my fans so keep them on top of their shit." I handed him the sketch and layouts then walked away.

"You seem stressed." I sighed walking into my office. "These people tryna drive my country ass crazy." She laughed and that made me smile.

"Good, you're smiling so that means I can talk to you without you being all grumpy." I chuckled looking at her beautiful face in the camera.

"You love me either way." I smirked leaning back in my chair. "That I do but..." I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Don't play with me Beyoncé." I said in a stern tone. "But I'm tryna play an' you got me following rules." She rolled her eyes and I just smirked. I told her that we won't be doing anything intimate until her husband is gone but I was reconsidering it since I did miss holding her and kissing her sweet lips.