twenty-five

[𝚂𝙴𝙿𝚃𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 2020]

Y/N Clementine Cancels 'Love On Tour; takes home two Grammy wins and emotional Grammy Performance
E! Entertainmentnews.com

Y/N Clementine, the singer/songwriter from hit songs 'Watermelon Sugar' and 'Adore You' has taken the fans by surprise after cancelling her world tour, 'Love On Tour' just last night after she attended the Grammys 2020.

According to a source, it was said that the first weeks of tour had been such an 'emotional journey' for the singer. This links to a reported photo taken by people back in Vancouver, where it seems like the singer was having a breakdown her band was comforting her. The fans' speculations about this issue links to the article being posted on BET Blog, about her abuse by Robert Reid━and the fans assume that the breakdown was caused by the traumatic experience she had back in 2017.

The hashtag, #WeLoveYouY/N, trended on Twitter for about four days after the article was released, as well as #EpicRecordsIsOVERPARTY, a hashtag started by the fandom in terms of taking down Epic Records and alarming any other more artists the possibility of their career if they plan on signing a contract with Epic. Alongside these, the hashtag, #TreatPeopleWithKindness took over for the hashtag #WeLoveYouY/N, after a troll dissed the singer on Twitter, only for the artist to get defended by fellow celebrity friends, such as Kendall Jenner, Cara Delevigne, Taylor Hill, Billie Eilish, the iconic Rihanna, and her bandmates Dinah Jane, Normani, Ally Brooke, Lauren Jauregui and ex-bandmate Camila Cabello.

The singer wasn't seen around a week after the news, but took everyone by surprise when she showed up on the Grammys Red Carpet last night, wearing an amazing ombre colored gown with her hair beautifully curled down for the entire world to see. There were no interviews done, and the singer wasn't also seen in the crowd to watch the show, but did deliver a heart-whelming performance for the last performance for the night.

The singer sang both 'Watermelon Sugar' and 'Adore You', with grande set-up while she performed in her Gucci styled feminine suit━and ended the night with her album title, Fine Line.

The performance consisted of a band playing trumpets that made an orchestrated feels that builds up a whole outro, but what caught the audience's attention was when the monitor behind her that started playing videos of her and her emotional journey starting from X-Factor, Sixth Harmony's success, Camila Cabello's departure━the band's hiatus and the current people she has in life including her band, and pictures of her and Lauren Jauregui and Camila Cabello.

Linked from her song Cherry, which was widely known written for Lauren Jauregui, made the fans more firm with the fact that there was indeed, a romantic relationship between the two, although this was never confirmed by the Adore You singer. 

The over-all performance that night at the Grammys gave her a five-minute standing ovation from the audience despite the performance being over. A source said this is a performance that would forever be written down in history. The singer also took home two grammy wins with the Song of the Year award for 'Adore You', Record of the Year award for 'Watermelon Sugar', winning two out of three Grammy nominations that night with her debut album alone.

The singer also tweeted a farewell message on Twitter last night, and announced the cancellation of the tour the morning after with the sources saying 'she will have the break she needed from all of the things that happened to her and focus on herself more'. The fans weren't upset and encouraged this more, wanting all of the best for the celebrity.