nineteen

Twitter.

@xxx : today is the day motherfuckers😩

@xxx : HOLY SHIT I AM NOT READY FINE LINE TONIGHT

@xxx : jezus i am reaDy bring it On

@xxx : FINE LINE TONIGHT EVERYONE USE THE HASHTAG #FineLineTonight

@xxx : #FineLineTonight !!!!!!!

-

What do you do with a broken heart?

And honestly, Y/N has been broken hearted ever since back in the band - constantly watching people flirt with Lauren and the Cuban would flirt back - kiss people and many more. It was a usual occurance, but this time, it was different. She and Lauren are together and she watched how it went; how her lips molded with his as if Y/N never existed in the first place. How her hands gripped his colar as if Y/N never made her feel worthy for her to go and kiss someone else.

And it hurt. It hurt to the point where it makes her feel so numb.

You know that phrase that goes, 'let it hurt till' it hurts no more'? Well, she has been hurting all the time that she felt like feeling pain was natural. Like it was something she should endure until she dies. So yeah, she obviously doesn't know what to do now, after crying her eyes out in a motel she doesn't even know exists for hours on end, and her album is dropping tonight.

Ironic how she should be happy but here she was, crying her heart out.

Lauren kept calling her and texting her to the point where it irritated her, and it just reminded her of how fucked up she was and how fucked up the situation with Lauren was. Cheating is bad, and she has known Lauren all her life but she never thought she'd cheat.

Oh.

She did it with Lucy before, why couldn't she do it now?

She already did.

Shaking her head, Y/N closed her eyes and held her face in her hands. Now she knew how Lucy felt. How she felt so sad, and miserable, and hurt. She was glad she stood by her side that time when she was hurting, the girl was hurting so bad. And Camila. Oh God, she suddenly felt angry at the latina. She helped Lauren cheat, and she wondered how she felt by that.

And then suddenly, she came into questioning.

She suddenly didn't know. Lauren is one faithful, ass bitch and she told her she doesn't have anything with Eric-- and this just goes that how much you love people or that someone loves you, there will always be a time where they will do something unexpected that will break your heart. It was so complicated.

Was this it?

Was this the pit of the iceberg that Wilma was talking about?

Was she wrong for pursuing what she and Lauren have?

Is this the space that Mitch was telling her she needed? A space for everything?

God, she's a mess.

Hearing her phone ringing again, the singer groaned and turned to look at it with her already wanting to decline the call, knowing it must be Mitch or Sabel again, though her expression changed when she saw the caller. "Hello?"