eighteen

Delivered texts.

Missed calls.

A chaotic, confused heart.

That is what Y/N is left with after that arguement with Lauren. It was unbelievable, how things were amazing and then suddenly became like a nightmare struck with deadly lighting and hurricane.

Y/N was at lost.

She couldn't explain the emotion of just being clammy, and indecisive and seeing how everyone around you moves that makes your eyes roll at the back of your head and then a minute later you feel devastatingly sad and wanted to cry, be alone and just not form any communication with everybody. It was hard feeling that way, she knew this would happen soon but she didn't know it would be this soon. There was just too much going on and she can't focus on one thing at a time. It wasn't a great place to be in.

"Lauren, please talk to me, I'm sorry about how everything has been lately and how I've been giving you these problems and making you feel sad, but I am trying my best okay? Please - just a little more, I love you."

Biting her lip as she leaves another voicemail for Lauren, she shook her head. She doesn't even know if Lauren listens to them, because the Cuban never really tried to reach out to her after their fight. It felt like Lauren dipped when she realized how complicated Y/N is being and didn't want that kind of inconvenience in her life, and it terrified the singer.

She can't lose Lauren.

She just got her - she's not letting her go because of this.

"You good?" Mitch entered the room just in time when she put her phone inside her pocket. "Calling Lauren I suppose?"

"Yeah," she smiles.

"How is it?"

"The same."

"Everything will be oka-"

"I know." She cuts off, fixing the colar of her outfit to look clean. "And if I'm being honest, it really gets tiring, you know. When people tell you what to do, or when people ask you if you're okay, because it doesn't really help. If anything, it just makes me feel much more dull, and sad, and just, barely living. Kind of annoying too." She stated based on her experience these past of few days.

And it was true.

She may look like she needs help sometimes but there were times when she feels like she can handle everything on her own. There are things that she needs help with and things she doesn't. She can't blame Mitch anyway; he was just being a great friend, and he knew what she has been through. It was normal for him to act that way.

"Sorry," she then lets out after that small outburst. "I'm just - I'm kind of lost right now and my mind isn't in the right place."

"It's alright," Mitch chuckles. "Don't worry though, your mind may be a mess but your head is still in tact," he taps her head, and it made the singer giggle. "Are you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

She has another interview today, but it's gonna be different. There isn't gonna be rude interviewers instead there will be fans. They told her that it was an interview where she got to interact with the fans in the room since they will be the one filling up the role as an interviewer, and Y/N thinks that it's the best. Because, the fans are just so creative than interviewers and seeing them and talking to them makes her happy. It was a perfect time to lighten her mood up and not take the shit she has going on for a while.

When she entered the room, a huge smile plastered on her face and waved at the people inside the room who either gasped, waved excitedly with huge grins on their faces and squealing. Thankfully, there wasn't anyone crying because all she could ever do was to join her cry all throughout the day.