Part.1

( 6 Months Later)

Beyoncé's POV

          I am now back at home being the supportive mother and wife that I'm supposed to be. 
    "Bey, I'm  sorry." Jay said once more. 

"You weren't  sorry when you were doin-...OH my god!"  I said rubbing  my stomach. 

"Here, let me help." He said taking me over to table making  me take a seat as he got down on his knees and started talking. 

"Hey little one, I know how excited  you are I mean you are a carter." He said jokingly  which made me smile, "But can you do mommy a favor and not hurt her as much, She's  trying.. we love you tiptip." Jay said leaning in placing a small kiss on my stomach.

Tiptip?

"Jay who is that?" I asked confusingly 

"Who- Oh, tiptip thats the babys nickname." He said smirking  hard. 

"Why?.. Oh awe. You just nasty." I said hitting him. 

"What you know I had to bust it in your gut." He said trying to get far away from me as possible. 

"Keep on playing with me." I said laughing hard.

Let me catch yall up a little.  Soon as I came back home from Kelly's.  Jay was being the best husband ever, my kids weren't giving me such a hard time for the first time in a long timeAnd Ive been on a great recovery it's been 2 years and I'm pregnant now.

I looked through the recipe book trying to figure out if I was suppose to add flour or Sugar  "Shawn! What am I suppose to use"  I asked feeling useless but He just stood there smirking.

"Remember what you said last week, 'Move Jay I don't need your help' So trust me you got this all under control." Jay said mocking me.

"Fuck it.",I said throwing the cake batter and icing away.  When Trey and the boys walked In. 

"Hey Mrs.Carter where's Brooklyn..I want to give her this." He said as he held up a small red box with a ribbon attached to it. 

"What is it? I know what she likes and if its a engagement ring she won't be excepting so just tell me so I can give you some props." Jay said mean mugging him being the protective father that he is.

"Shut up, she's upstairs..I'm sure you know which room is hers.. Since your always over here." I mumbled.

Brooklyn's  POV

I was in my room with my bestfriend  when someone knocked softly as they opened the door. And guess whose here. 

"Hi" I said bitterly taking the box from him when Kennedy  spoke up.

"Excuse her attitude  she just got life fucked up. "She said elbowing me. 

"Happy Birthday." He said slowly smiling. 

I set the box down beside me eyeing him. 

"Aren't  you gonna open it?" He asked. 

"You damn right, pick up that box." She ordered.  

See Kennedy  is a mess I mean she does weigh a good 200 pounds. Do it look  like I'm  trying to get murdered  today.  I slowly picked the box up fingering  the in cravings  as they all watched me.

"Mhmm. Trey make her bust it wide open, Come on Chance and lulu." She said grabbing Chance and Jr.   

"Its Jr.!" Jr. yelled at Kennedy correcting her for getting his name wrong as she dragged them out the room, but before she left she stuck her head back in, "Remember  what I said." She whispered  slowly closing the door.

Kennedy's  POV

"Is Brooklyn  still in there?" Mrs. Carter asked coming up making my heart pound.

"oh yeah she wanted me to guard her door she doesn't  want anyone to see her birthday  outfit. So Im gone warn you now if you come any closer I'll  have to knock you back." I said a little unsure.

"Knock me back you ain't  getting no food." She said placing on hand upon her hip. 

We just sat there staring at each other until  I decided to easedrop on what they were doing.

"Oh I have to go to the bathroom!" Brooklyn whispered

"Why? you don't  have to get cute for me baby I've  seen you naked before." He said until I heard him scream.

"Kennedy." Mrs. Carter said sternly I knew she heard him also. 

"Hold on" I said putting my ear back up to the door. When she opened it and they still didn't  see us. 

"Damn when was the last time you shaved..got that dinosaur  pussy." Trey said 

"uhh...hi momma." Brooklyn said as she spotted us standing at the door. 

"Oh my...I can't." Mrs. Carter said leaving out the room.

"Damn Bk" I said sitting down on the floor when they both gave me that 'Get the fuck out' look. 

"Ok, Ok" I said getting up to leave.

Shawn's  POV

          I was outside playing cards while Matthew  was on the grill and Kelly, Solange, and TyTy played with the smaller kids in the pool. 

"Where's  the birthday  girl! We gotta pop some bottles." Kevin yelled standing  up.  

"Ain't  nobody  popping bottles  in here tonight." I said as I placed my cards down wondering  where she was also. 

"Oh there she go. BROOKLYN!" Kevin yelled staring directly  at her.

She walked towards us with her head down. 

"Get you a cup." He said as he opened  up some Voka 

"Don't  you touch nothing." I said daring her to try me. 

"Here!" He said handing her the cup like it wasn't  nothing  and started filling her cup up with alcohol. 

"Brooklyn" I said pointing at the table giving her a hint. 

"You ain't  gone do shit, You ain't  gone do shit. I dare you." He said standing  in front of her. 

"If you want that car I suggest  you put the drink down." I said now standing. 

"Oh damn! How old are you?" He asked staring at Kennedy. 

"17Old enough  to be wifed."  She said scooting closer to him. 

"Get away from me you big boot wearing bitch...Yall should of got her a whole gym for Christmas." He said trying to gain a few laughs but failed as he made his way over to the grill.  

"I know he didn't." Kenny said scoffing as she flipped her hair. 

I can already tell this is going to be a long day.

End Of Povs

Part.2 coming next week , Or "Tomorrow"
Thanks for all the support.
How did you like this chapter?
What do you think will happen next?
Comment
Vote