Stupid Grudges And Love

Bey's POV

          I felt someone lightly tapping my shoulder whispering for me to wake up. I opened both of my eyes slowly to adjust to the light and saw Jay standing dead in front of me.

"What?" I said about to turn the other way because I've been in a deep peaceful slumber and the kids haven't bothered me yet.

"Baby get dressed" he said slightly slapping my thigh as he walked away.

I laid there and listened to him tell the kids to get ready.

"Brooklyn be ready in five minutes, no bullshit today." I heard him say as he closed the door and walked to Jr. and Chance room.

"Jr. turn the game off be ready and dressed in swim wear in five minutes.. try me today if you like I'll drown your ass and you better not die and always remember daddy loves ya" Jay said chuckling, "c'mon Chance" Jay said as I heard little feet following behind him.

I went upstairs to bathe Chance and get him ready Jay sat out his clothes while I washed him up he is such a big baby.

"Chance hold it this way" I said highly upset that he doesn't want to hold the towel and learn how to wash his self.  He keeps dropping it in the water and apologizing afterward.

"Mommy daddy say he go drown me if Im late hurry!" he said in his little high pitch voice

———- AT THE BEACH

We walked down the shore hand-in-hand just enjoying the peace Jr. and Brook played in the water while Chance watched.

"Aww babe look!" I said pointing at Chance.

"Bey I know you wonna go baby him go ahead so daddy can have mommy back" he said pouting as I gladly let him go.

His face was priceless.

"My chile comes first bew!" I yelled as I walked over to Chance.

"Baby whats wrong?" I asked as I ran my hands threw his curls.

"I wonna swim at the pool" he said pointing towards the indoor pool.

"Come on, cause you aint wet enough and we not leaving until you get soaked" I said as I scooped him up and carried him to the building.

He dropped from my arms as soon as we got in there and ran and jumped pool.

Jay, Jr. , and Brook joined us a little after and we were enjoying each others company. so far until.....

"Mommy I need to use timity the potty train." Chance said

"Just go the bathroom right there, I'll watch you" I said swinging both legs back and fourth.

"Plus you'll be a big boy if you do it." Jay said thinking he made the situation even better.

"Please mommy I cant hold it." he said shaking his head.

"Jus-" I stopped talking when I saw the clorine in the water go from light blue to dark blue.

"Awe Hell naw." Brook said throwing her hands up as she got out of the pool.

"Ma look at the water it looks cool." he said as he played in the spot where Chance peed but didn't know.

"Get out the water Jr." Jay said as he sat in a chair with brook beside him.. I'm not really mad at brook for cursing because I was about to say the same thing but she better watch that language.

"Why?" Jr. asked still sitting there moving the water around.

"Baby you playin with pee, hop out and come with me" I said looking at him shaking my head.

Jr. mouth popped open as he swam to the other end to get out of the pool. 

Jay's POV

Jr. Chance and Bey came in and sat down and brook sat there with that stupid smirk on her face.

"Wipe that smirk off your face, because if you think seeing your brother play in urine is funny, it's not."  Bey said, she clearly was pissed off.

I mean it was funny but I know why she's upset, paparazi was out side snapping pictures like crazy  and one of our kids just decided to do a water fountain in the water while the other thought that shit was cool to play in.

———— LATER ON THAT NIGHT

Brooklyn's POV

         I was laying in bed on instagram reading all the negative things they said about Chance when my door opened.  I looked over and saw Jr. and Chance standing there.

"What yall want?" I asked starring at them.

"mama and daddy arguing."  Chance said I literally had to relook this nigga I know he didn't just uae proper english.

So all that high pitch fake pouting shit got him all the spider man toys but it won't get me some alone time with Larry?

"How you know?" I asked as I raised up a bit. Jr. opened my door wider and my mouth flew open.   They damn sure wasn't arguing but daddy gone break his damn back and thats just disgusting.

"They aint arguing" I said laughing as I layed back down.

"Then what they doin?" he said giving me the 'yeah right' look.

"Jr. you know what they're doing just nodd yess if you do and say nothing if you don't" I said starring at him hard. He nodded yes and sat down on the bed.

Outta no where I heard mom scream. "Im sorry
I'm sorry, shaaawn!" then we heard a loud ass moan follow after.

"Come on" I said fixing a spot for them in my bed.   It took awhile for them to go to sleep while I sat there in complete shock not once in my life I heard them doing the 'nasty' and now they wonna be loud I could have gone my whole life without hearing that.

(Next Day 8:00 A.M)

I sat there trying to stay woke as I ate my cereal.   Ma came down smiling hard

"Where daddy?" Jr. asked all mad I was confused until I realized what he was doing.

"He left earlier, why?" she asked picking chance up and sitting down in his chair

"No reason." Jr. said as he continued to eat.

I saw ma tryna baby Chance in the corner of my eye and he kept trying to push her away.

AUTHOR's NOTE

What do you think will happen to Brooklyn?

What do yall think about Chance?

Whose your favorite character so far?

Which part did you like most? (Dont answer that) <-- No really please give me some feed back

Lmao Im ova here feeling like dora with all these questions but I know this update was probably boring but there is more to come.

Comment

Vote

:)