Two Years Later

Beyoncé's Pov

          I stood in the kitchen trying to figure out what to cook for breakfast.

"Babe." I called out as Chance and Jr. Ran around the house still in their pajamas.

"huh?" He asked walking in holding blue's baby bottle.

"We're running late, and I don't know if I should cook or order food." I said running my fingers through my golden brown curls.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of everything. " He assured as he handed blue over to me and got the boys ready.

Brooklyn's POV

          I sat alone at the airport waiting for my mom and dad to come, the plane will be leaving in two hours and they're no where to be found.

"Excuse me sir, um do you know where the restroom is?" I asked politely asking the guy sitting next to me, but then when I saw who it was I started to regret asking them.

"hmm long time no see." He stated bitterly.

"Don't start with me I'm not in the mood." I mumbled

"You're the one who started talking to me first." He said staring down at me from his shades.

"Whatever." I said as I spotted Jr. giving Trey the evil eye .

"Jr! Did you miss me." I yelled as I ran toward him.

"I did at first." Jr. said jokingly.

"I guess that's the only person she see." She said as she elbowed dad.

"Stop hitting me." He whispered elbowing her back.

"Make me." She said flashing him one of her most famous smiles.

"Where's Blue and Chance?" I asked looking around.

"They're at Grandma house they didn't wanna come." He stated looking up at me

"They're just mean." I said dramatically placing my hand over my chest.

"you'll be alright." He said coming in for a hug.

"I know I'm so excited!!" I squealed

"You growing up on me." She said as more tears fell.

"You mean you're growing up on me." I joked referring to her age.

----------

I sat in the back of the plane staring down at my mom and dad I really wished chance and blue came little do they know they won't be seeing me for a while. I spotted Trey sitting two seats in front of me, we've had our ups and downs but after him telling me he used me for my virginity I stopped talking to him and it was really hard to not think about him when he was all over my instagram. I closed my eyes getting ready for the two to three hour flight of boredom, and it begins now.

"I need to talk to you." Trey whispered as he stood over me.

"I have nothing to say to you." I said loudly trying to get someone's attention so they could escort him to his seat.

"Look I don't have time for this." He said grabbing me by the arm bringing me onto my feet, throwing me over his shoulder.

"Put me down." I whispered as we both disappeared off into the bathroom.

"Now." He said as he looked the door.

"Hold up!, what you doing, what you doing, what you doing?!" I asked backing into the wall praying for my life.

"I need you." Trey said in a rushed tone.

"No Trey, we not suppose to be doing this." I said fearfully as my heart raced pounding in my chest.

"What are suppose to be doing then?" He asked as he buried he face into my neck.

"You must be crazy I got a man you got a lady." I said referring to his new girl Bianca.

"I don't care about her." He said as he reached down into his pocket pulling out his condom.

___________________________

"Have ya'll seen Trey?" Bianca asked looking at April.

"Oh sweetie he should be back, he just went to the bathroom." April said giving her the most warming smile ever.

He's been in there for a while. I thought

"I'll be back I'm just going to go check on him." Bianca said taking her phone with her.

When she got to the bathroom she heard moans and grunts coming from the other side of the door. "I know he didn't." She said to herself as her hand rested on the doornob.

She slowly turned the doornob to see a woman ontop of the sink with her fiance standing in front of her. "I can't believe you." She screamed out in anger.

THIS IS IT

THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL

THE END