Brooklyn's Problems

Brooklyn's POV

          After ma left I had to figure out what they were going to eat. 

"How about some cereal!" I said clapping my hands together. 

"Yes! Mommy never let me eat Cereal this late." Chance said climbing up the stool to sit down.

"I want chicken." Jr. stated crossing his arms. 

"I don't know how to cook!"   I exclaimed throwing my hands up in the air.

"you to!!" Jr yelled. 

"You know you don't have to eat." I said  getting the milk out.

"Ok Ok." Jr. said, I knew he was about to start acting childish. 

"Enjoy"  I said watching them make their Cereal. 

As I was going upstairs I saw Dad getting dressed.

"Where are you going?" I asked heading towards my room. 

"Uuh I'll be back in a few." He said sprinting down the steps and out the door

I slowly opened my door went over to my closet and let him out. 

"So what is it that you want to talk about?" I asked taking a seat on my bed. 

"I wanted to talk about earlier. " Trey said.

"There's nothing to talk about. It was a mistake that won't happen again."   I said clearly but I guess that's not what he wanted to hear.

"I love you." Trey said staring at me with his big brown eyes that made me melt and fangirl over him. 

"Your a grow-" He cut me off by putting his index finger over my mouth.

"Don't  you think I know that, I have fantasies  about you and if you think you're not gone be with me think again...Cause I'm not stopping until I have you." He said lowly above a whisper. 

He started to circle around me three or four times before I felt his hot breath on my neck. 

"You can't deny our love when you know its real." He paused for a moment to bring me closer towards him as his hands trailed  up and down my waist, "Don't be afraid to admit it"

"Admit what? There's nothing here." I said as he slung me onto the bed.  

"Girls like you..." he stated  with his hands together.    

I was about to have the moment of my life  again.

"Brooklyn!!" Jr. yelled running into the room.  

"What is it?" I asked feeling my heart pound, now I think I know what it feels like to get caught....... 

"I'll see you later." Trey said as he snatched his jacket from off the bed. 

"Oooooh. Im telling mama." Jr. said

   "Not if I get to the phone before you can." I said as we both took off for the front room.

Jay's  POV

"So she left?" Ty asked looking at me.

" Yea I don't know if she's coming back." I said taking another shot. 

"So you just let her leave?" He asked 

"yeah she said she needed to clear her mind" I said shrugging my shoulders. 

"Man go get your woman and stop being a bitch... " Ty said now laughing at me.

"I can,t shes already leaving"  I said feeling hopeless.