These Are My Confessions

(Monday, 8:30 A.M) 

Brooklyn's POV

When I tell you this penthouse was on point, it was on point.  Although, Ma and dad been arguing.  I think I'm going to really enjoy this trip,

I was currently watching Tv until someone knocked on the door, I thought Jr. Or somebody would get it but they didn't.  

Who the fuck is knocking at the door?  I thought as I got off the couch and lazily opened the door without checking to see who it was and what do you know.  The legit TREY FUCKING SONGZ Is standing there all posted up with flowers.  

"Oh um, is your mom here?" he asked as he cleared his throat. 

"If I were you I wouldn't give her those flowers my dad will knock you back into World war 2" I said fangurling on the inside.  

"Well, then." he said looking all sad an shit like nigga I'll take flowers from you anyday all day.   I said inside my head.  

"Well I'll see you later?" I said but more like asking.  

"Actually,  I was told to wait here." He said smiling widely showing his pearly white teeth. 

"Oh, Well come on in!  but don't get to comfortable. "  I said moving aside so he could come in.    I slowly closed the door to make sure no one saw him come in. 

I sat awkwardly beside him as we watched some halloween movie.  

"You scared of ghost?" Trey asked me as he sipped on his crush soda. 

"Nah, they aren't real. "  I said laughing a little remembering that Jr.  said he was scared of them.   

"They are real,  see watch this!" Trey said taking the remote and changing it to this tv show called ghost hunters.  

------------------------------------

"Ahhh!"  I screamed buring my face into his chest

Oh my gosh!  he smelled soo good.  

I felt his stomach and upper body vibrate as he laughed at me. 

"You scared now huh?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around me. 

"Change the channel!" I demanded reaching for the remote. 

"Not until you say you believe in em'" he said making faces at me.  

"Ok, Ok I believe in them"  I said truthfully after what I saw I don't think I'll be going to sleep anytime soon.    He changed the channel to spongebob and what'do ya know Chance and Jr. came in ruining the moment. 

"Yall niggas gay!" I said as I went into the kitchen to get me a water bottle. 

"How?" Jr. said as he ran up on me.  

"Because Spongebob shows his ass on Tv and yall think thats funny"  I said chugging down the waterbottle as Trey approached me.  

"Spongebob is a very entertaining tv show for kids, so come and watch it." Trey said more like a command.   

I ignored him and walked into the music room I felt him right behind me literally I felt his hot breath against my neck.  

"You sing?" he asked observing the piano and the studio booth an all the other instruments. 

"No I dance." I said as I plugged my Ipod into the speakers and went to a twerk song.

Jr.'s POV