Work Ethics and bad habbits

Chance's  POV

             I was done with my homework and class work before Jr. and Brook.  Although, they were sitting at the table just arguing about pizza being better than pizza rolls. 

Mama told them to shut up more than once and if she has to tell them again they know she coming in here with Mrs.Red that dangoone belt.  

I sat there watching them feeling so entertained by them getting in trouble.   But it all got serious when Brook picked up Jr. and went over to the exit door.    She held him by his shirt

"Nigga call me a bitch one more time." Brook mumbled holding Jr. By the collar.

"You a bitch." Jr. spat with his face frowned up, "How you gone disrespect pizza rolls?" He asked now punching her. Brook stood back some and put her hand close to the botton for emergency that would eventually open the door.  But Mom came in.  

"Brooklyn!" she said sternly  Brook let go of Jr. quickly and closed both of her eyes and started walking.  

"I know your not sleep walking come I don't got time for this." Mama complained and sighed as she sat down next to me, "Yall go in that back room and Jr. take your class work with you." she said waving them off.

"..mommy when will I get my whole head cut"  I asked referring to the messed up hair cut that I have.    She gave me that 'ask me anotha stupid question'  look letting me know that I only had 3 second to get from up out of there.

Jay's POV

Chance and Jr.  came in and sat next to me while I checked my email seeing that I had a few interviews and shows to do and bey had tons of stuff

"A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-" Chance started with his ABC's.

"Yo shut up." Jr. said rudely.  

"Both of yall shut up" I said as the room filled with silence.  I heard bey yelling and lecturing brook bout some. 

"What she do?"  I asked  the both of them.

Chance shrugged, "She...she tried to throw me out the exit door." he said as he played his action figure toys.  

"You mean me?" Jr asked looking at him.

"Yeah she tried to throw jr out the exit door." he said making little noises  

"Hmm"  I said as I got up to find them right in the entrance area on the couch. 

"Great.."  Brook mumbled to her self. 

"Didn't I tell you I was gone throw you out the fourth window" I said as I put both of my hands together laughing a bit.  

"Shawn now is not the time for games." Hey said calmly holding her stomach.

"I got this Bey, you can rest." I reassured her, rubbing her back, "Brook follow me." I said taking her to the another part of the plane that had alot of seats.  

"I thought we only had that one section that looked like a whole house we have this part to....it looks like an actual plane " She said admiring the seats.   

I grabbed her arm and took her up to the fourth window.  "You see that window" I said as we stood directly in front of it.  

"Dad you can't necessarily throw me out of it.    she said.   

A little later Bey came in with Jr. and chance behind her.   I picked brook up and pressed a botton that made the window look like it was opening when it actually the curtain lifting  I busted out laughing and accidentally dropped Brook and she landed right beside me.