Girls Night Out

A/N Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment/vote

To the side is a picture of Clyde>>>

****

"Lipstick?" 

"Check." Mackenzie nodded, smacking her lips together for confirmation. 

"Breath mints?" 

"Check." Stella confirmed, waving a pack of TicTacs in the air. 

"Night vision goggles?" 

 "And the tazors, earpieces, and micro-cameras. We have everything we need, except for the fact that were still in our room." Mac rolled her eyes, slouching lazily at the end of her bed. 

"We have to be smart about this." I reminded her, strapping a knife holster underneath my leggings. "If we get caught, we could get expelled."

"Or worse," Stella added, pulling on her brass knuckles. "we could lose dining common privledges for an entire month." She shuddered. 

"Is all this gear really necessary? We're going to a highschool party, it's not like we're breaking into the White House." Mackenzie crossed her arms over her chest, crinkling the red dress she was wearing underneath her leather jacket. 

"Actually," Stella chirped. "I broke into the White House security mainframe for two whole minutes before they finally set up a new fire wall. All that required was a starbucks frappuchino and the new Taylor Swift album." She chuckled. "Stop fidgeting with your outfit!" She scolded me, brushing back her freshly curled hair. "And these won't be necessary." She said, grabbing my night vision goggles out of my hands. Before I could object she added, "I did not do your makeup for thirty minutes for you to hide it underneath these ugly things." 

I took a deep breath and gave myself one last look over in the mirror.  It was nice being out of my school-uniform for a change. Mackenzie had loaned me a white lace crop top that I paired with light blue skinny jeans. I fidgeted nervously with my headpiece until Stella walked over to help me put it on. "What are you so nervous about?" She asked, reaplying my lipgloss as she talked. "This was your idea."

"It's not that." I shook my head. "It's just been a rough week." There has been no further notice about the Perez case, I was undeniably falling for my sister's boyfriend, and one of my best friends had a total meltdown this afternoon. "Rough" would be an understatement of how my week was going. 

"Which is exactly why we need this girls night out!" Mac nodded, dragging me and Stella towards the door. "This might be my only chance at love. If I don't see Bryce tonight, he won't want anything to do with me." She whined over-dramatically. "Please be the greatest friends in the entire world and help me have one night of romance." She pouted her lips at us. 

I took a deep breath, pushing back all of my other worries and thoughts. "The buses are coming to pick up the boys in fifteen minutes. Each boy will have to present their school ID card before boarding the bus, so if we want on that bus we need to get one of those IDs."

"How the hell are we supposed to do that?" Stella eyes widened. "Every single boy is going into town tonight, they're not going to lend us their card."

"You didn't let me finish." I reminded her. "In fifteen minutes, every boy in the school will leave their dorms to head over to the loading dock. All we have to do is swipe three IDs from some underclassmen."

"Okay," Stella nodded, as the plan started to fall into place. "so we get their IDs. But they're not going to let us onto the bus as long as we look like this." 

"You really need to stop underestimating me." I told her, pulling out three pairs of wigs for the each of us. "Put these on along with those and throw on a pair of baggy sweats over your clothes. Keep your head down and don't talk to anyone. If anyone recognizes us then the entire plan is ruined." With that, I pulled my hair into a pony tail and shoved it into a blonde wig. I pressed the sunglasses down over my eyes and slid on a sweatshirt and pair of sweatpants. "How do I look?" I asked, using my best boy impersonation.