A Red Ribbon Box

This is going to be super short with a cliff hanger. I'm also getting a case of writers block with this story. If I do not continue this one.

Then I'll have another one to replace it. I'm very sorry. And I hope you understand. But please enjoy this chapter. I will try to continue this book.

Hinata Hyuga POV

As we all talked to each other. I notice my mother seem sad when talking with the others. Also noticed how the adults gave me sad looks. "Hey Hinata come on." Ino grab my hand and sat me right next to Naruto.

Mrs. Uzumaki had rang a small bell. "Alright. It's nice to see everyone faces again. Especially now that we have Kiyomi back with us." She said.

"Now we have a little game to play. All ages. In and out this mansion. The maids have hidden a boxes. Each box for a different person. They all have notes inside. Once you found a box then come back in the table.

Once everyone is back. You may read your note to everyone. And you have to guess who the note is about. Got it?" She asked. We nodded.

"Good. Now off you go. And only pick one! I'm looking at you Naruto!" Making some of us snicker. "Mom!" "She has a point. You're the main one who doesn't listen at times" Ino said.

"My own friends have betrayed me." He said. "Oh stop whining ya brat! Now go!" We went different ways.

I decided to go out side in the backyard. I notice something shining in the distance. "That must be one!" I told myself. It was a box under the tree.

But the tree gave me a flashback to a childhood memories. Naruto was always sitting on a swing that ropes were hook to a thick tree branch.

He always said that was his dream swing. And he would come up with ideas from it. The tree never failed him. And I mean never.

I looked at the box. It had a red ribbon tie around it. I decided I wouldn't open it until I got back to the table. I sat on the swing and looked at the moon light. I don't know how many minutes went by.

"Hinata! Did you find one?" I looked back. It was just Ino. "O-Oh Yeah! Coming!" Something about this box...