School

9 years later~12 or 13 years old.

*At the Hyuga mansion*

"Hinata~" Her mother called her in "Yes Mama" Hinata had said
"Remember what day it is" Hinata eyes grows wide and get out bed to get ready, but before she could leave her room her mother stop her. "Hinata are you forgetting something?" Kaguya look at her daughter with a smile. Hinata finally understand what she meant and gave her mother a hug. After getting ready for school. She went downstairs where the maids had gotten everything ready for breakfast. "I-Itadakimasu." Hinata had said very quietly that only a mouse could hear. "Hinata" A deep voice had said. Hinata turn to look who it was only to find out that it was her father Hiashi. "Yes F-father" Hiashi sighed at his daughter stuttering problem although she seems to be doing better than last year."Make sure you get good grades and focus on your work and when you get home you'll have training with Naruto,Ino, and Sasuke."Do I make myself clear?" Hiashi had ask. "H-hai father." Hinata said with a straight face which her father didn't really like." Oh dear relax she already knows the routine" Kaguya said while Hanabi who had her father hair color that was shoulders length. She was wearing a robe, because she just woke up so she can wish her sister and her cousin Neji a good day at school, since her cousin live with them."Anyway have a good day Hinata and Neji." Hiashi had told her with a smile that only he gives to his family."Have a good day Neji-oniisan and Hinata-oneesan!"Hanabi had said while holding her mother hand.
( They always train after doing their work just to defend themselves in case a bodyguard not there or something happens. Neji trains with his father)

The two got in the car ( it would've been a limousine but didn't want it cause to much attention) and the driver had drove off to the middle school.

At the Uchiha Mansion

"Hey Sasuke" Itachi said to Sasuke. " What is it Itachi?"" Are you ready to go cause your about to be late."Itachi say with a firm voice." Alright let go." Sasuke said. As they got in the car. Itachi told the driver to go. " So, Sasuke who that girl with blond hair you talk about 😏?" Sasuke choke on air while barely blushing." I-Ino just one of my best friend like Naruto and Hinata." Sasuke said." Well guess we gotta wait until you get older!" Itachi sigh. "Hn" Sasuke said. The rest of the ride was Sasuke texting in his group chat with Ino,Naruto and Hinata.

*At school 🏫*

Ino POV
I was waiting with Hinata and Naruto for Sasuke to get here as usual. School doesn't start until 7:50, and right now it was 7:30, so he has about 20min left.
As if on que Sasuke had walk up to us. Boy is he good looking,but I don't wanna seems as one of his crazy girl fans like Sakura. I use to be good friends with her until she found out and now she doesn't want to be my friend anymore and she also start to pick on Hinata calling her names and talking about her weight saying she fat which is not true one bit. As I was lost in thought until a hand was on my shoulder. I froze for a sec, but then looked up to see who it was.

Hinata POV
I was looking at Ino because the bell had rang. I told Naruto~kun and Sasuke~san to go inside because Neji had already left. They went inside after giving them the puppies eyes somehow. Ino had look up at me as I ask her was she okay. " Oh yeah I'm okay Hinata, now let go before our seat get taken!" Ino had said as I nodded. We got to class and went to our seats so that the boys wouldn't have to worry about fan girls well Sasuke, but Naruto would always get yell at by one of them.

( No, not just Sakura so please don't come at me I just don't like her I'm sorry)

The thing is, I have a crush on Naruto and Ino has a crush on Sasuke,but unlike me she has a good way of hiding it. I always blush around Naruto while Ino would tease me about it and help me out most of the time. Too bad tommorow I leave for three years.

Naruto POV
I had saw that Hinata was a little red so I'd worried and ask her if she was okay. She didn't seem fine though later I found out that she told us that her family is moving for family business in the USA,California and won't be back in three years. I was upset,but was glad she would be coming back. We all through her a See you later party (I hate the word goodbye). And now she gone it was never the same. Ino was cry for a whole week,but held it in side at school, because she knew she be back. Sasuke was the same,but felt pain. As for me I was a mess and a reck. I didn't know what to do for a month. I got my self together and promise to text her everyday we all did. It been three years and she comes today. We have something big plan for her I'll know she'll love it.

*Next chapter*
Surprise!!
HINATA...
It been to long...
We're gonna crash!!!