Truth comes out.1

Hinata POV
Well now that everything back to normal. Well almost. Ino and Sasuke got together and told me and Naruto about it on a Wednesday. "He'll find out soon Hinata." Ino whisper to me. It made me blush a bit. Now it Thursday and the test from every class were today. After getting out of that hospital I need to rethink and study also. I had help Naruto with his studies. It had gotten easier when I use his favorite thing for examples to help him out. "Hinata what if I get an F my mother will kill me!" He said and started was panicking. "N-N-Naruto-kun I k-Know you'll d-do fine." I tell him. Beside everything I taught him he should get at least a B- or average and if he was really paying attention then a B+. Kakashi sensei had started to hand out paper in every classes that had test. Even music. Me and Sasuke got all A+ and above. Ino got all As average. "Naruto I'm Shocked." Kakashi said to him. Which got Naruto worried. As he pick up the papers. He started to have a smile that got bigger and bigger. "All B-B+.... Y-you really d-d-did pay attention to m-me..." I said. "Of course Hinata why wouldn't I pay attention. Beside it was you teaching me." He said that got me blushing as he grin at me. "Thank y-you N-Naruto-kun." I said. " No Hinata. Thank you." He said staring deeply into my eyes. I blush madly while turning away. I heard him chuckled. "Hey Sasuke-kun!" We saw the Sakura come up to Sasuke. "Someone went a little to heavy on the perfume." Ino whisper to me. I couldn't disagree with her. It's smelled nice, but I started to cough a bit. "Oh stop being so dramatic." Sakura told me. "Well she wouldn't be if you didn't spray so much perfume." Naruto respond. "Sasuke-kun doesn't find it a problem so neither should you guys." "Okay,but we're not him though." Ino spoke. Sasuke had smirked on his face."Of course you couldn't be he perfect 😍!"(😂 I'm sorry) I almost gagged and Naruto started to laugh "NOTHING FUNNY DORK!" She had hit him in the head leaving him with a bump, but he didn't paid much attention to it. The bell rang. I got all my things and went to my first period class. I had gotten used to guys coming up to me and me nicely rejecting them. I also didn't care about the girls that glare at me. It's not like they could really do anything really. "Well class after that test I was told that today could be a free day from hell- I mean work." Mr.Asuma chuckled out of embarrassment. "No your right it Hell!" Someone shouted. Kiba to be exact. "Watch your language Inuzuka!" He shouted but Kiba didn't care much. "So it'll be somewhat as a free period just stay inside my class!" He whined. He then hops on his computer.
"Hinata what do you think we should do?" Ino ask me. "Hmm I d-don't know w-what actually." I replied. "Maybe work on your skill for asking Naruto out Hina~~" She tease. "Hey Ino your making her uncomfortable." Naruto scolded her. He had just came over here after talking to Shino and saw her whispering to me as my face goes pink. "You're right you're right." Ino said which made me sigh in relief. "So Naruto how about you cheer her up!" She said cheerfully. "Ino you're so loud!" Naruto shouted. " You're one to talk!" She snapped. "Hinata I have a question." Naruto asked. "W-W-What is it Naruto-kun?" I asked curiously. "Why?" He asked. "W-Why what Naruto-kun?" I asked not knowing what he was talking about."Why did you help me study?" He asked. "That is the most... Stupid question that ever came out your mouth." Ino said disappointed. She was about to go on,but I raised my hand up. She stopped. "Naruto, you are one of my closest friends of course I would help. And beside I know your mother wouldn't want you to fail."I said with a warm smile on. He was shocked because I rarely speak without stuttering only when going somewhere special or a restaurant. "H-Hinata.. I don't I what to say.." He said speechless.
"A thank you would be nice." Ino said sweetly. "O-O-Oh right. Thank you Hinata." He said. I seem like he was going to say something else, but as faith has it....

The bell rang.

"Ah Look like it's going to be a good day, but a long one" Ino sighed. I nodded"See you guy in P.E!" Naruto shouted. I wave while Ino also shouted "See ya!" As we all split up to go to our others classes. I saw Neji and Ten-Ten.... Oh my God... Their kissing! I had a big smile on my face. "Hey guys." I said I suck up behind them. "H-Hinata!" They both shouted. They both blush. "Mmh." I nodded as I went to go sit down . The bell rang and everyone was still talking. Anko-sensei walk in with a snake like smirk came on her face. "HEY!" Anko-sensei ."Welp as others classes having a free time. We're not do that." Most of the students in the class groaned other just sat there with a face saying there killing someone today. "We're going to be going over chapter 12 pages 89-93." She said I was still confused about that smirk. "I look at the pages that only had pictures of snakes and there body.... "Oh no.." Ten-Ten said. "Oh yes Ten-Ten class this month we're dissecting snake and no there not poisonous." Anko-sensei told the class. Right now we're just going to be reading about them. Which gave most of the class a sigh in relief. "Oh come on I'm not that mean." She said which got most of the class talking. "HEY! Who said you could talk!" She shouted which made the room go quite. "Anyway you have the rest of class to read when you're done go to sleep or something else that for another class like homework or something." She said and with that everyone got to work. I finished early. I was feeling a bit tried, until felt the side of my waist hurting, but ignore it. because of that I thought maybe if I sleep a bit it'll go away. I felt like I was falling, but only for a few seconds and second felt like forever. I didn't want to wake up so I kept falling. I didn't see anything. Everything was black, I couldn't breathe. Like someone took all of my air. That was until I heard my name...

"HINATA!" I woke up to find myself in a nurse office. "What happened?" I asked well you weren't waking up or breathing in 2nd period so your cousin Neji brought you here after falling off your stool." The nurse explain. "Oh-h" I stutter. "Can you think of something that could've cause that to happen?" The nurse asked. I knew exactly what it was. "No I'm sorry." I said. "It's fine, but lunch period should be over by now, but if you want you can eat in here." She said with a sweet smile. "Okay thank you" I got out my bento box and started to eat. I was thinking about how worried Ino would be and probably blame it on my head. I got up and got a pass saying I was in the nurses office. I had walk into class to find nobody there, but Naruto. "HINATA! Are you okay?" He asked hands groping in my shoulders and look all over me just to check. "I'm fine Naruto the nurse check me already." I said reassuringly.
"So umm, where is everyone else at?" I asked. "Oh right, so Iruka had left a message on the board saying he was sick so we have a free period to go anywhere." He explained. "O-Oh" I said. " Do you want to hang under the Sakura tree?" I asked him. "Sure let's go." We start to chat about things on the way there. I couldn't help but feel very happy and cheerful. Once we got there I notice three girls looking our way and there from his fan girls group.Ino was right it's going to be a long day

I'm sorry it's late I was tried and school just wore me out.

Next Chapter

I can take it...

BECAUSE I...

WHAT...

I.....L